This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    I use a "team" of deep tissue massage therapists, chiropractors, Dr.of TCM.....so....ya to all that!!!
    Ouch. Sounds a bit like my husband, only he's not a stunt man...weeell...not 'officially' that is...

Quick question, not sure if it's been asked. But from the little I know, you seem like a playful sort - so do you ever pull practical jokes on the set - and if so, care to share any?

Hmmm...is this you?

Spoiler:
    posted by Rachelle in the WDC:

das
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Bambam, I was watching season 1's Suspicion earlier and I was wondering who played the Wraith that Teyla was stick-fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
        I use a "team" of deep tissue massage therapists, chiropractors, Dr.of TCM.....so....ya to all that!!!

thats what i do!!!! well sorta...im qualifying as a sports therapist..which is a lot of deep tissue massage..

hmmmmm gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q

which stunt sequence in s5 has required the most planning????

***hahahaha post 666¬!!!!!! *runs off to post somewhere else!

Comment

A question: Are there any perks with working for a television studio that you wouldn't get in a regular 9 to 5 job?
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            WOOHOO...I hoipe so....I love seeing her beat up all the guys....um i mean show them interesting fighting techiques....while beating the crap outta them

Oh and did anyone ever tell you how great you are
            Wow!!! Thank you very much. That's quite a large compliment.

Comment

Hey Bambam! How's life across the pond today?
              I have an exam tomorrow which has reminded me of a question I had a while back. Do you have to take any tests or physicals periodically to ensure you're still up to the job? (No offence intended )

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Indeed. He is so bright, his mother calls him son.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I love joking with Bam Bam. He's such a good sport about it.

Meanwhile, back at Bridge Studios, a question: Are there any perks with working for a television studio that you wouldn't get in a regular 9 to 5 job?
                Several....most of which is that you get to work with a bunch of different people from all walks of life who all love their jobs. It really becomes a family. After spending so many hours together, that's unavoidable. But, I have never really had a "regular" job, even before this. Except when I was 14 and I worked in a grocery store called Sidney Super Foods for a great man named Han Ko.........great job only he made me wash his Jaguar on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  great question Wraithworshipper?

hey BAMBAM,

My question is has anyone ever felt uncomfortable doing a stunt ?
                  It does happen from time to time....I attempt to get rid of all the guess work so the variable factor is minimal. Some folks are just uncomfortable regardless of how perfect the situation is created for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                    Hello Mr Bamford

At First Thank you for your answers. But I have a Question about the New Season. I know that New Member on the Set of SGA and I ask myself if it´s easy to make Stunds with the Old guy´s of the Crew or with the new members. And what is with the Wraith? See we new Wraith or no and do you play also a Wraith in this Season?
                    I really didn't understand a word that you said......sorry. Maybe you can rephrase?

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Ouch. Sounds a bit like my husband, only he's not a stunt man...weeell...not 'officially' that is...

Quick question, not sure if it's been asked. But from the little I know, you seem like a playful sort - so do you ever pull practical jokes on the set - and if so, care to share any?

Hmmm...is this you?

Spoiler:
                      posted by Rachelle in the WDC:

das
                      Practical jokes occur on this set almost everyday.....none come to mind at the moment. Ask me again at the next convention....whenever that is........

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Hey Bambam, I was watching season 1's Suspicion earlier and I was wondering who played the Wraith that Teyla was stick-fighting?
                        That would be Mr. Jeff Robinson.

Comment

I really didn't understand a word that you said......sorry. Maybe you can rephrase?
                          I took it to mean 'do you find it easier working with regular cast members on set or new cast members, and will you be playing a Wraith this season?'

Comment

That would be Mr. Jeff Robinson.
                            Cool, thanks. Did he play any other parts in SGA?

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                              thats what i do!!!! well sorta...im qualifying as a sports therapist..which is a lot of deep tissue massage..

hmmmmm gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q gotta think of a Q

which stunt sequence in s5 has required the most planning????

***hahahaha post 666¬!!!!!! *runs off to post somewhere else!
                              I think that was actually post # 669. Well......There have already been sooooo many but probably the big scene in Broken Ties so far.....can't say what it was yet............

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                                A question: Are there any perks with working for a television studio that you wouldn't get in a regular 9 to 5 job?
                                You just asked that....and I answered.

Comment

Working...
                                X