This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Joe Mallozzi posted this terrific picture of Bam Bam talking to a wall.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...Bambam-1-1.jpg

It looks like the wall won. Bam Bam seems a little annoyed.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Bambam2-1.jpg
    Hey, we were there! I think I even have a picture of that wall.

Hey, BamBam, have they ever dressed a set so well that you just had to stop and take a look around?

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      Neelan_Liquor i still don't get how it is nasty, i have said it over and over , but i don't get it

Hey BAMBAM,

I have been watching this show here in the US called "Dancing with the Stars" , if asked would you participate on the show?
      and another question can you dance?

thank you so much
      Of course I would if there was time to do so.......I love dancing....sometimes....my wife got me interested in Salsa....so....ya....

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
        Don't know if you already were asked this but...

for the episodes that do not require any stunts, fights, etc. what do you do on the day(s) it is being filmed???

Spoiler:
        + =
        I am prepping/rehearsing for the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Sooooooooooooooooooo bambam....I think i heard somewhere that Teyla will be sparring with Ronon...Do you know if she be beating up sparring with Shep
          Dunno...............

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            It looks like we've absconded with Bam Bam's thread again. Oops!! HehHeh.

I guess I'd better ask a question.

Bam bam, have you ever thought about writing for TV or just writing in general? Do you keep a journal?

I find that writing my thoughts down about what I do for a living, and my goals and dreams, helps keep me focused.
            Different things work for different people.....that is not one that works for me.........I just don't have the time outside of work hours.....but you enjoy. Maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Hey, we were there! I think I even have a picture of that wall.

Hey, BamBam, have they ever dressed a set so well that you just had to stop and take a look around?
              Everytime I walk onto set I can't believe what a fantastic job they have done with it.

Comment

So, is it true (my best legal tone) that you, being the very patient man that you are, think we are completely nuts, but put up with us anyway?
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                  Of course I would if there was time to do so.......I love dancing....sometimes....my wife got me interested in Salsa....so....ya....
                  hey BamBam, you do realize that you are going to attract alot of women saying that!

Oooh, BamBam doing salsa, now THAT we gotta see!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    does it help that i used to talk to the bushes when i was a little toddler??
                    So what's so odd about talking to plants? I talk to my veggie garden all the time, and it's growing much better than it used to! Of course, now that I spend more time outside talking to it, it also gets a lot more water....

Anyhoo...this is my first visit here, and it's a blast! It really adds a lot to the SGA experience to have you, Bam Bam, talking with us!

Wraithworshipper

http://wraithsdream.livejournal.com/575.html
                    sigpic

Comment

Bam Bam...hope ya didn't mind me little joke...

Have a question for you...

How do you feel about directors/producers - and sometimes actors - insisting on using the actor in a dangerous scene (for a variety of reasons), instead of a stunt person? Is putting an (often un-, or under-trained) actor in harm's way for the sake of film worth it?

das
                      sigpic

Comment

sooooooooooooooo bambam the great....do you know if there's any hand to hand combat for Teyla...heh you might have noticed i'm a huuuuuuuuuuuge Teyla fan.....tell Rachel greetings from Scotland and she' doing a fabulous job and you're doing a fabulous job too
                        sigpic

Comment

Ummmmm....what to ask......

I know....do you have a set amount of hours that you work, or do you just do what you need to then go go home?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                            Everytime I walk onto set I can't believe what a fantastic job they have done with it.
                            Must be nice having a job that can still amaze you.

Do you have a favorite location for filming... for whatever reason?

Comment

BamBam,
                              What kinds of pain relief methods do you use/recommend for yourself and your guys/gals? I imagine y'all get pretty banged up and sore by the end of a long day of pummeling and whatnot.
                              sigpic

Comment

Is there a question you would like us to ask so you could answer it and get some information out there? Is there a question that has been asked of you in the past that you were very impressed with? And what was your answer?
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X