This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    Thank you Bam Bam ;-) I'm hoping all three happen but I'll be especially happy if Shep takes off his shirt or do a towel scene *hint* ;-)

Kimberly
    Ewwwww!!! That's not my area of concentration at all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      When and how, exactly, did you get your nickname?
      Long story.....ask me at a convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
        Thank you for your answer Mr. Bamford. And Which area or City you want visit???? And thank you that I´m also in your good book
        I´m member at the German Federal Agency for Technical Relief (THW)

I saw the episode Midway and the Fight scene between Jason M and Christopher J. I ask me who had more know-how with a "fight" Jason or Chris?
        With whom it was better to teach this fight?
        They were both very happy to learn the fight and worked on it very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Cool. Any chance we can get you in Chicago this August?!
          I believe that is being worked on, but nothing concrete as yet.......keep your fingers crossed!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
            We were shooting Atlantis episodes of "Missing" and "Reunion" around the same time as "AOT" so there was very little of my time to spread around. The fight was too large for me to learn, and double Ben, and choreograph/coordinate all the other things going on for Atlantis, so.........I just concentrated on shooting the "AOT" fight with Ben for 2 and a half days with a regular stunt guy on my team(also doubles for Sheppard fights, and Stunt Wraith fights sometimes....), Jeff Robinson. Ben, as you know, likes to have his ass kicked mostly himself, but for some of the larger more dangerous gags, it was Jeff.

Well congrats on a fine job anyway. Did you have to do a similar thing at any point shooting Continuum?

What sort of stuff is Ben allowed to do himself?

Sorry for all the questions

Comment

Hey BAMBAM,

maybe you acted like the little cartoon baby BAMBAM from the flintstones? or not at all
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Ewwwww!!! That's not my area of concentration at all!!!

Sorry Bam Bam ;-) It is a woman thing
                I did ask about any upcoming stick fighting scenes (which by the way are ALWAYS fun to watch and way cool too )but you did not answer that one - I'd love to see McKay and Teyla do a stick fighting scenes though
                Any plans to do that Bam Bam ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Oh i will!!

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Hey BAMBAM,

maybe you acted like the little cartoon baby BAMBAM from the flintstones? or not at all
                  Miza, i get the feeling BamBam might have dyed his hair blond at one stage!! Oooh, BamBam with blond hair...that would be a sight to see!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi BamBam,

Hope shooting for season 5 is going well.

So, has there been any particularly exciting/challenging stunt work for season 5 you can tell us about that won't give away too much for the upcoming season?

Thanks.
                    Nicky

Comment

Sooo, after a bit of collecting, asking questions and "snagging" pictures I give you all.....

- A James "BamBam" Bamford Fan Site

I'll gladly take any suggestions on things that you think I have missed.
                      (Pics, spelling, things to add...... anything you can think of)

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                        Sooo, after a bit of collecting, asking questions and "snagging" pictures I give you all.....

- A James "BamBam" Bamford Fan Site

I'll gladly take any suggestions on things that you think I have missed.
                        (Pics, spelling, things to add...... anything you can think of)
                        i've put a little note on the site for you! Good work! BamBam, you have to have a look!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe that is being worked on, but nothing concrete as yet.......keep your fingers crossed!!
                          Wow, that would be cool. You will get to see the fans doing all sorts of FANtastic stunts like:

The Back Flip Flop - This happens when a fan see his/her favorite actor/actress/guest for the first time. Though the fall would be much easier if the fan just fell to the floor in a dead faint instead of trying to break their neck showing off their excitment by doing a backflip first.

The Breather - This is where some protection must be put in place for the actor/actress/guest so during the photo ops when the fan is close enough to hug the actor/actress/guest in a big bear hug, the guest can still breath.

The Jawbreaker - this will require a stunt double for the fan since the jaw hits the floor at such a fast and powerful speed that damage to the fan's ability to actually speak to the actor/actress/guest will result.

And my personal favorite:-
                          The Rock Crusher - This is where you have to safely prevent the fan from being crushed by the huge boulder that the fan has crawled under due to immense embarassment at actually meeting the live person/character they have been *thunkin*

Keeping fingers crossed that you get to come to Chicago in August. Will be fun to get to meet you!
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 March 2008, 06:06 PM.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            i've put a little note on the site for you! Good work! BamBam, you have to have a look!!
                            Thanks for the note and your kind words, Sweetie!

Comment

YEA! And here I thought we'd run you out of questions for the con!

DOUBLE-YEA! I think we should email Creation again for that.

Comment

We'll keep our fingers crossed. Chicago is a great city and we hope you can make it.
                                sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                                &
                                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Working...
                                X