This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
    Yes, that's the fight. It was large and bloody at the end of the episode. In it, Teal'c stood still like a big oak tree and basically just fended Mitchell off as he kept throwing himself at Teal'c. Then at the very end, Teal'c sort of twisted Mitchell's wrist and kept twisting it and then knocked Mitchell unconscious.

It was quite exciting and really well done.
    Thanx!!
    Last edited by 2BAM; 04 June 2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Sounds like you had a great time

Yeah, he played Darth Maul in Star Wars The Phantom Menace, didn't he? Does he do purely acting now?
      That was him, yes.......I believe his thing is acting at this point....yes.

Comment

"James Bamford = Andromeda" (2000) TV Series (stunt actor) (unknown episodes)"

Do you remember which episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Ack! Am having flashbacks of my dad's obsession with CB radio during my formative years!

Ooooh sounds fab! That's a pretty good tally of action eps in the first half of the season...

Wot he said!

Really? I'm something of an X-Men fan. Got any interesting tales from filming X-Men 3?
          Note really.......only the whole "Gambit" scenario from X2.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
            and in X2 as wel

I've also seen you did stunts for the turtles series from 1997 I thought it was, is that true? and if so, have you been in a turtle suit?
            Not at all.......All my little turtle friends were about 5' 6" or so.....I can't fit in the suits!! I played pretty much every bad guys character that they fought in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
              "James Bamford = Andromeda" (2000) TV Series (stunt actor) (unknown episodes)"

Do you remember which episode?
              No I do not remember which one it was.....I was involved in several episodes actually......I think it maybe an alien make-up that I was in.....16 hour days wearing a bunch of latex.....oh yes, that was it.......but the name of the episode....I dunno.

Comment

hey bam bam!!!! *waves*

any plans to have shep doing some sparring with teyla or ronon in season 4??!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                  No I do not remember which one it was.....I was involved in several episodes actually......I think it maybe an alien make-up that I was in.....16 hour days wearing a bunch of latex.....oh yes, that was it.......but the name of the episode....I dunno.
                  Ah then I wont recognize you any way, but 16 hours, thats bad!
                  I just looked through your loooong list of movies... wow you have been in alot of my favs and I never knew.... tsk
                  Ps Did you miss my John/Bambam manip? Mayby a good thing..LOL

Hugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    hey bam bam!!!! *waves*

any plans to have shep doing some sparring with teyla or ronon in season 4??!!
                    OOOOOOOOOO yes........we have already shot a scene with those elements in it.........and seeing as how Whumping is your first love.......you will love it!!!!

Comment

Not planned at the moment that I am told.....but I could be just not knowing at this point and maybe McKay is going to get into a gigantic slap fest any moment..................
                      Slap fest.

Note really.......only the whole "Gambit" scenario from X2.
                      *sighs* Darn it. Real shame that didn't make it into the movie... there's a lot of X-Men fans would have loved to see Gambit...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah then I wont recognize you any way, but 16 hours, thats bad!
                        I just looked through your loooong list of movies... wow you have been in alot of my favs and I never knew.... tsk
                        Ps Did you miss my John/Bambam manip? Mayby a good thing..LOL

Hugs!
                        I think I saw it......LOL!!! The photo my daughter has of me and shows all her friends is an old black and white head shot with hair just like that actually....so.....ya......ugh.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOO yes........we have already shot a scene with those elements in it.........and seeing as how Whumping is your first love.......you will love it!!!!
                          well can i just say SQUEEEEEE to that!!

thanks bam bam!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Slap fest.

*sighs* Darn it. Real shame that didn't make it into the movie... there's a lot of X-Men fans would have loved to see Gambit...
                            It was sure fun playing him.....cool character.....I don't know what was done with the footage.

Comment

I think I saw it......LOL!!! The photo my daughter has of me and shows all her friends is an old black and white head shot with hair just like that actually....so.....ya......ugh.
                              Not... ugh! Why do you think women have been watching Grease 20- *cough* 30 times! Because of the HOT bambam John Travolta!

Comment

Not... ugh! Why do you think women have been watching Grease 20- *cough* 30 times! Because of the HOT bambam John Travolta!

Comment

Working...
                                X