X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    LOL!!!

I did one better. I painted, "I jump out and scratch unsuspecting Mustangs". That will teach that cement post to behave!!!

Are you and Dan Shea ever in chats or meetings to discuss different aspects of your work?
    Not really........Dan dosn't have anything to do with Atlantis although sometimes if I am taking care of a fight scene on SG1, because of the schedule. Dan will go over and cover something on Atlantis. In general, when it comes to the fights on SG1 and/or everything stunt wise on Atlantis, I am pretty well rely on myself and my usual team.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      really? you have one of your own? what a dumb question huh? I love the new Mustang Stalker(my uncle has one) they so FUN to dive no?

great, now I have "Mustang Sally" going off in my head
      I don't have one.......I need to drive a SUV or a truck to carry all my equipment with me.......I wish I could drive a mustang to work.....sometimes I just leave my equipment at work and ride my motorcycle........That is even better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Are you having a good weekend BamBam???

I have been in working in the garden most of the day ...I am not a gardening fan !!! Grrrrrrrr

But hey we saw some sun today so yay!
        Awesome day....hot, hot, hot here in Vancouver.....sun everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

The... final one... the one that
          Spoiler:
          killed Carson
          That was done in 2 pieces.......one with just the actor.....the next with just the explosion element......Visual FX marries them both together, and you get something very, very sad in Atlantis history.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Yes I went to see it a few times at the movies when it first came out - but the film I watched over and over and over at the movie house was Grease - okay I had a thing for JT I admit
            Hahahahahahaha.........my daughter's friends all say that I look like JT!!! I don't see it at all but it's funny when they call me that......Umm.......so........How about "Blade Runner"?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              I don't have one.......I need to drive a SUV or a truck to carry all my equipment with me.......I wish I could drive a mustang to work.....sometimes I just leave my equipment at work and ride my motorcycle........That is even better!!!
              thats the bike from momento mori isnt it

sweet ride.
              sigpic

Comment

Hahahahahahaha.........my daughter's friends all say that I look like JT!!! I don't see it at all but it's funny when they call me that......Umm.......so........How about "Blade Runner"?
                Well now you come to mention it I can see why they would say that actually! (I think it is face shape)

I think I have only seen it once soooooooooo many years ago!

To be honest I am not really a huge sci fi fan but dont tell anyone! I just love SGA!!!!!!

I have only watched SG-1 after finding SGA!!!!!

Comment

That was done in 2 pieces.......one with just the actor.....the next with just the explosion element......Visual FX marries them both together, and you get something very, very sad in Atlantis history.
                  I figured... thanks!

Umm.......so........How about "Blade Runner"?
                  Blade Runner's definately a classic!

Comment

You have a daughter?

I don't know why I'm so surprised. I just assumed you were a young guy sewing his wild oats, so to speak. Or are you actually older than you look? Since you mentioned watching the original Star wars in 1977 and if I add, say, 10 years, that makes you almost 40. Is that accurate?

Any other interesting tidbits you can share, Bam Bam?

Oh, and Blade Runner was good, but Dune was better. And what about Mad Max?
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Not really........Dan dosn't have anything to do with Atlantis although sometimes if I am taking care of a fight scene on SG1, because of the schedule. Dan will go over and cover something on Atlantis. In general, when it comes to the fights on SG1 and/or everything stunt wise on Atlantis, I am pretty well rely on myself and my usual team.
                      Did you coordinate Ba'al fighting with himself in "Insiders"?
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                        You have a daughter?

I don't know why I'm so surprised. I just assumed you were a young guy sewing his wild oats, so to speak. Or are you actually older than you look? Since you mentioned watching the original Star wars in 1977 and if I add, say, 10 years, that makes you almost 40. Is that accurate?
                        hehehe... that was my reaction, too!
                        I was stunned when BamBam told us how old he is at the Vancouver con in '06... didn't think he was my age at all Some guys just don't age like the rest of us.

Comment

Don't classics have to be older than that? Having seen "Star Wars" at least 13 times while it was in its prime back in 77' or so.........I tend to agree on that one.....but.....I can't watch it over and over again without thinking how cheesy it is now.
                          SW is 30 years old...considering it's 13 years older than I am, I'd say it's a classic

Cool, I didn't know you had a daughter. What's her name? Does she like your job? *slaps self for being so nosy*

And AG, if I'm not mistaken, Bambam was born in 67. Is that right?

Comment

I suppose, in the opinion of a SCI-FI fan, I guess?
                            Ohhhh your bad! LMAO!!

How about Apollo 13 or Bands Of Brothers then?

Comment

Hmm maybe if I close one eye and squint real hard.....
                              Naa, just kidding.

Blade Runner is a def. classic.

Star Wars 4-6 where the best, the rest was for kids..... *g*

Comment

Oooh, Blade Runner! Definitely a classic movie... just so damn atmospheric. And young Rutger Hauer with white blonde hair... *ahem* Sorry...

Sounds like you had a fair bit of work to do on Travelers... which is definitely interesting to hear. What other eps that have filmed so far have had a lot of stuntwork in them?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X