This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freekzilla
    I think we should all give Bam Bam one big sloppy group hug!
    Uh... okay...

Or was that too neat? Sloppier?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      There is another stunt spotting in Common Ground that you should remember from first season........he has a much larger part this time but playing the same character.
      So, were you refering to Mr. Heyerdahl? His voice sounded familiar, but I had to look him up in the credits in order to place him... hope we see him again this season. Another EXCELLENT ep! Season three's looking VERY strong, so BRAVO to everyone up there!

Comment

Yes, I too am addicted to animated smilies. Save me!!!
        who can save us!!
        ?
        or

i cant!!!! must...stop..using smilies!!!!!!!gah!!!!

you think theres an A.S.A???- Animated Smilies Anonymous??
        'my name is tina and im a smiley-holic'

this was me today.
        completely wiped out with the staff and whacked myself in the head..still feelin it.

if you ever come to Ireland..the Guinness and Big Leprechaun Hat are on me!

gagh!!i cant stop!!
        *took me 1hr to write this!!!! i think your computer problems were contagious BamBam!i kid i kid you know i love ya!!*

Comment

Common Ground was an awesome episode... season three is truly turing out to be a really strong season... GREAT work everyone....
          Let everyone know I enjoyed their work and especially tell Joe that I truly enjoyed seeing him in this episode...he did truly a great job with it... great action from him and all the emotional display from him,,,
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
            I think we should all give Bam Bam one big sloppy group hug! After all, he's a pretty cool guy for coming on here and sharing his time with us. As time goes on, I like and have more and more respect for the SG people. Some of the nicest and coolest people around!!! Okay, everyone, it's hug Bam Bam time!!!

By the way Bam Bam, if you are ever in the Washington DC area, dinner and drinks are on me.
            I just happen to have friends in D.C. so if I get over there again, I will let you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              So, were you refering to Mr. Heyerdahl? His voice sounded familiar, but I had to look him up in the credits in order to place him... hope we see him again this season. Another EXCELLENT ep! Season three's looking VERY strong, so BRAVO to everyone up there!
              Yes, that would be him. A brilliant performance as always by Chris. I think he makes a fantastic Wraith! First an Athosian, then a Wraith.........he is limitless!!

Comment

Yes, that would be him. A brilliant performance as always by Chris. I think he makes a fantastic Wraith! First an Athosian, then a Wraith.........he is limitless!!
                Actually, he was in SG-1 first. Revisions... season 7 I recognized him in season one of Atlantis from that.

It was GREAT seeing good Wraith hand-to-hand fight.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                  who can save us!!
                  ?
                  or

i cant!!!! must...stop..using smilies!!!!!!!gah!!!!

you think theres an A.S.A???- Animated Smilies Anonymous??
                  'my name is tina and im a smiley-holic'

this was me today.
                  completely wiped out with the staff and whacked myself in the head..still feelin it.

if you ever come to Ireland..the Guinness and Big Leprechaun Hat are on me!

gagh!!i cant stop!!
                  *took me 1hr to write this!!!! i think your computer problems were contagious BamBam!i kid i kid you know i love ya!!*
                  Geese, that's the fattest Superman I've ever seen! I am told great and fun thing about your country from Rachel and Paul so of course I would love to visit.....once again though, they have to call and book me....whoever "They" are at the conventions in Ireland. Top O' the mornin' to ya!!
                  Last edited by 2BAM; 26 August 2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                    Common Ground was an awesome episode... season three is truly turing out to be a really strong season... GREAT work everyone....
                    Let everyone know I enjoyed their work and especially tell Joe that I truly enjoyed seeing him in this episode...he did truly a great job with it... great action from him and all the emotional display from him,,,
                    Thank you, I will be sure to pass every comment of yours on to the masses!!

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                      *blushes a bit*

just had some free time on my hands before returning from lunch and wanted to send a big thanks to the corridnators and director, actors etc... of the show keep it comming (i got to have my atlantis fix for the week)

as for the question:
                      Can we your fans expect to see the famous bambam in any of season 3 episodes?

(possible spoiler in this question

If given a choice which of the actors of the show would you choose to see in a combat scene(one preferably that wouldnt normaly be thought of as one to fight like rachel) ?
                      Paul. He has been asking for a head butt since season 1!! He is a very talented wrestler in real life, and I would love to take advantage of his skills. Everyone else has already had at least one fight.

Comment

Paul. He has been asking for a head butt since season 1!! He is a very talented wrestler in real life, and I would love to take advantage of his skills. Everyone else has already had at least one fight.
                        NOOOOoooooo... teddy bears don't fight!
                        *begs and pleads NOT to see Carson in a fight*
                        Sorry about the whining

Comment

That would be absolutely awesome to see Paul/Carson fight. We have seen him use a gun in Instinct, now let's see him work those muscles!!!!

I don't know how much push you have for the stories, but push for this if you can!!
                          sigpic

Comment

2Bam, did you play any wraith in the episode "Sateda"?

Comment

Hi 2Bam...

I know I"m going to hate writing this..cause I feel like I'm whining...and maybe I am...

I went on LJ...and I read a quote from Mr. J.Mallozzi stating in regards to the lack of Teyla in this season....in which he writes that he is aware of the lack of Teyla centric episodes for S3 and that they will work on this for S4...

Are you telling me that out of 20 episodes they couldn't think of a Teyla centric episode for S3?

Now, I know you came to the Teyla thread and pumped us up on a possible episode, so, I'm hoping you will cheer me up!

Teyla is a great character..and I don't want her on the sidelines or as a wallpaper...out of all the characters in SGA she has the most potential for some great stories..I don't even mind that she doens't get centric episodes, cause frankly I prefer Team ones..but many are noticing the lack of Teyla and are very dissapointed...the writers have such a great character but they aren't developing her as they should..and Rachel has clearly demonstrated that she can act and kick butt and still look good...

so, I"m just very angry and sad right now....please give me a morsel to brighten up my day..
                              sigpic

Comment

He's not a writer people, he just gives us carrots on a stick! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X