This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    For some reason, all of my vehicles are/were black...............Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................?
    That's because it looks professional and cool

ETA: Ok, so he has a Yamaha tt600 and a 2005 Gas Gas 450 ..... I think they're dirt bikes...
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 30 August 2006, 11:24 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      That's because it looks professional and cool
      Really? Well, ok.......thanx for clearing that up for me!!

Comment

Do you surf the other threads on the site (besides your two threads)?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Do you surf the other threads on the site (besides your two threads)?
          I would have to say.........lurk......but, yes.....I do.

Comment

Just to let you know...I am still here.......just about!!!!! The last two days are going to be hard but I think I am actually going to survive until Common Ground...okay it is a little touch and go!!! Will keep you posted !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Just to let you know...I am still here.......just about!!!!! The last two days are going to be hard but I think I am actually going to survive until Common Ground...okay it is a little touch and go!!! Will keep you posted !!!
              Glad to hear it.........I had some computer tech problems so I had some catching up to do, but I am back as well..........Remember, always turn up the sound loud when watching Atlantis......or SG1 for that matter!!

Comment

By the way.............Thank you all for all of the support and the green jello!!

Comment

Glad to hear it.........I had some computer tech problems so I had some catching up to do, but I am back as well..........Remember, always turn up the sound loud when watching Atlantis......or SG1 for that matter!!

Oh computer problems suck!!!!!!!

I saw that you posted in the JFT! In the Shep whump thread we are totally squeeing over this
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Oh computer problems suck!!!!!!!

I saw that you posted in the JFT! In the Shep whump thread we are totally squeeing over this
                    Spoiler:
                    Wow!! Nice clip!There is another stunt spotting in Common Ground that you should remember from first season........he has a much larger part this time but playing the same character.

Comment

Wow!! Nice clip!

It was made by Josie- who is totally fab and makes wonderful things like this for us!!!!

Comment

Wow!! Nice clip!There is another stunt spotting in Common Ground that you should remember from first season........he has a much larger part this time but playing the same character.
                        To be honest from the sound of it I probably wont be able to notice anything until I have watched it about 20 times!!!!

You may say I am going to be a little over excited!!!
                        Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 24 August 2006, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Oooooh more teasing about Common Ground!

The Shep whump thread is now in a state of perpetual squee over CG - I'm not sure we're gonna make it to Friday night without some people just exploding from excitement!

Any more little hints and teases just to ramp up the anticipation another notch? *evil grin*
                          sigpic

Comment

They definately get a stronger relationship in Real World, and continually for the rest of the season, but as far as lovers..........hmmmmm.........can't answer that one.
                            I hate to bombard you with another "shippy" question, but I just had to ask.. and I'm really only after a one-word answer on this one.

The Shep/Teyla relationship has been acknowledged as being an intentional attempt at creating sexual tension, with a possibility of ending there or maybe continuing down that road in the future.

Many, many fans have seen the strong relationship you mentioned in that quote above between Shep/Weir (just look at the Shep/Weir thread in characters, a staggering ~35,000 replies, 1,740 pages, and 855,000 views - almost rivaling the Sam/Jack thread and certainly blowing any other SGA relationship thread out of the water), but there has never been any "Official company line" given in this regard like there was for Shep/Teyla.

To get to the point, I'm sure many of us are wondering, from what you've seen/read/heard/know.. in your experience, are the less-than-subtle hints at a beyond-friendly relationship between these two intentional? It's the dominant "ship" in Atlantis.. but are we just imagining something that's an accident, or was it meant to be there?

Basically, just want the answer of "intentional" (meaning we're getting 'more than just friends' vibes because we're supposed to be getting them/they've been set up for it) or "accidental" (meaning we're seeing something they never really set out to show us). I'll be more than happy to speculate wildly on the rest.

And I'm sure this'll just seem like "the mandatory compliment" after that question, but honestly.. I only asked this after wandering into this thread (new to these forums, checking everything out) and seeing the quote above. The two Stargates have always had *awesome* stuntwork and since I've stumbled upon this thread, I'm catching myself pondering "where's BamBam?" in the episodes I've seen/are coming up. Don't go breaking any bones like your friend did.

Comment

Hey BamBam,

Quick question! I heard something about Connor Trinneer/Michael returning in an episode later this season.

Is this true? *I hope I hope I hope*

Michael is IMO a fantastic character and Connor is not too shabby as a real person .

If he does come back, I hope he has some great action sequences. I believe he has some issues to work out with some of the Atlantis group!
                              sigpic

Comment

Staff, would be the spelling. Kali would be the spelling. Stewie never wins or the world would end, is the answer to that one.
                                For some reason we spell it staph and khali..which is uneccessary..all those extra letters and all.
                                and yes..you now have me addicted to these things!
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...TT/Tmic331.gif
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...NTT/digi88.gif

stewie may never win..but he sure can dance!
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 30 August 2006, 11:27 PM. Reason: please check your image sizes you can't post outside the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X