X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    Welcome back Bam Bam! *hugs*

You've been travelling around Central America? Sweet as! Where abouts?
    Panama, El Salvador, and Guatemala..........yes.......very good people and sites to be seen over there I must say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Hey BamBam!!! This is not really a question more of a favour! Can you please let Joe Flanigan know when you see him how excited we are about the episode Travelers!! I know it hasnt even been filmed yet but the Shep whumpers (dont mention that bit - just say his wonderful fans on GW!!) are getting so over excited about this ep it is insane!!!!

Joe M told us in his blog that it was a gift to us you see!!!!

Grr just wishing that we didnt have to wait so long to see it!!!!!

SheppyD x

(who used to be known as SLC until the men in white coats started looking for her!!)
      Ok............done.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
        BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS YOU!!!!

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow central America!!!..how fun was that!!!!

*high five*
        High five back atcha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          Welcome back! Hope you can make it to the GW dinner next week. *fingers crossed*
          I will try my best!!

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem View Post
            Hi BamBam!

Will we see Dr. Novak again? She is absolutely hilarious!
            Cant tell you cause I don't know...........hmmmmmmmm?

Comment

Great to have you back! From Joe Mallozzi's blog, it sounds like you've been busy! Hope you can drop us some tasty tidbits of what you've been doing on SGA. Any scraps will do (well, we actually want the most minute detail, but know you can't give us that).

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                Ok............done.
                Thank you BamBam - you are a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello again, BamBam.
                  Now you've finished fiiming Doppelganger, can you tell us about any stunts you've choreographed in that episode? We know there's some Shep hurling himself around...so can you elaborate?
                  Your travelling around central America sounds fantastic - lucky you!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi BamBam!!!!!!

Joe Mallozzi wrote in his blog the other day that Doppelganger had some
                    Spoiler:
                    full contact extreme Shep whumpage
                    . Would you agree with that statement....we dont want to get too excited in case he is winding us up a little!!! He has already told us that Travelers
                    Spoiler:
                    is a gift to the Shep whumpers
                    but I am sure it is too early for us to question you on that one.....those questions will have a wait a while

Comment

Hi BamBam! How's things? I'm guessing you're super-busy again with filming on SGA? It certainly sounds like they're keeping you busy.. JM has been talking about wirework and all sorts of fun things on his blog.. apparently Joe F has been "a real trooper" dealing with the wirework..

Any interesting stories to share about that?

Can you tell us about any fun stunts that you have organised/are planning in Season 4 so far?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey hey,

Just wanted to say thanks heaps for dropping by the dinner a bit. It was great! We really appreciate the time you took for all of us taking photos

And don't worry, your friend is awesome and she was well taken care of. She's coming clubbing with us Sat night and the poor thing is now a member of my LJ flist

~ Sapph.

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

It was great to see you at the GW dinner. Sorry you couldn't stay too long. Well done with the g/f. Everyone needs a good relationship.

AG
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Hi BamBam! How's things? I'm guessing you're super-busy again with filming on SGA? It certainly sounds like they're keeping you busy.. JM has been talking about wirework and all sorts of fun things on his blog.. apparently Joe F has been "a real trooper" dealing with the wirework..

Any interesting stories to share about that?

Can you tell us about any fun stunts that you have organised/are planning in Season 4 so far?
                            You will see lots........ummm........no.....you won't see any wires........we have very, very gifted visual fx people. I can't say anymore for awhile regarding this subject or I will have to kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                              You will see lots........ummm........no.....you won't see any wires........we have very, very gifted visual fx people. I can't say anymore for awhile regarding this subject or I will have to kill me.
                              GAH! Don't do that! But, please, do give us what you can, when you can!

Comment

oooo just saw the trailer for F4: Rise of Silver Surfer, looks good, especially when the Siver Surfer and Johnny Storm go flying thru the tunnel. I read you were a stunt driver, does that mean that you do those bits were you can roll a car and skid suddenly like the car has been run into or something?
                                It'd be interesting to know how it was when you first started training in stunt driving, how you felt before and after lol or was it just easy.

ok ok lol more than one question I know...you can shut your eyes and point to one to pick if you like either one is cool
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X