X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty
    Sounds like fun

Too bad there are never any bloopers or outtakes included in the DVDs, I'd love to see some of the laughing fits you're talking about...

This has probably been asked before, but I can't scroll through more than 1,000 pages... Have you ever been seriously hurt doing your job? By 'serious' I mean break somethinf or that sort of thing...
    Yes, I have hurt a few things, but that is part of the package. I actually just walked in the door from visiting one of my guys(Lars Grant-last worked on Common Ground) at the hospital. He broke his upper leg doing a moped ramp jump stunt on a feature film here in town.

Comment

Ey Bambam, I have another question
      Will we see you again (in the forseable future) in another minor role in Stargate? (like in Siege 2) with more than just a few seconds
      I'm pathetic at the spot Bambam competition, It'd be nice to spot you for more than a few seconds
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        Yes, I have hurt a few things, but that is part of the package. I actually just walked in the door from visiting one of my guys(Lars Grant-last worked on Common Ground) at the hospital. He broke his upper leg doing a moped ramp jump stunt on a feature film here in town.

Hey 2Bam,

Great job on the show! Looks like you enjoy what you do! I know I sure do!

Hope your friend is better soon

Have a great evening!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey BamBam,

Me again, with another question. This one came up on one of the threads I frequent, and I'm curious. The sticks Teyla and Sheppard spar with – do they have a name? I think I heard a word for it somewhere, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

–CeeKay
          Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 16 August 2006, 06:12 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

No worries thanx.

Comment

OUCH!

Comment

This is a "right to the point" question that I hope you don't mind considering, let alone answering. What happens to you and everybody else working for Stargate if the two series get cancelled? Heaven forbid. But with the shakey viewer numbers in the U.S, one never knows (C'mon American friends, get the numbers up). Do you get a pink slip one day, do you get a severance package and a tin watch? Do you get the priviledge of applying for E. I ? Or are you constantly keeping your eyes open for other jobs you can do and see yourself as an independent contractor of a service to a client (MGM)?
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

hello 2bam

is if fun working with the actors??
                  I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                    I'd love to see that

*wonders if there's any chance to ever have bloopers or practical jokes clips on DVD extras?*

Hmm... probably the wrong person to ask that.

Any stunts coming up for any of the characters that are as big as some of the stuff in Sateda?
                    There are stunts coming up but none the amount of Sateda................Cool stunts, but not as many.........There are little jokes here and there on season 3 DVD special features if you check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                      Well I am going to write them an email right now!
                      Cool.......thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by andi_b
                        Hi BamBam, loving the thread... Excellent place for the Shep crew to hang out!

I'm a huge fan of Ben Browder as well and was wondering if you could share some more tidbits of the time you've spent working with him. Funny moments, etc...
                        You have to be more specific with your question.....sorry, but I could go on forever with that one. Ben is alot of fun......he loves what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                          hello i have a question about the scenes where joe is fighting with rachel
                          does joe really get into the fight??

kat
                          Meaning? Does he participate? Does he enjoy it? Sorry.....get into could mean a few things.

Comment

How could you describe Teyla and Sheppard relationship?I would like your point of view!

And do you know if this relationship will be develop more in the rest of the season?
                            Thank you so much

Comment

That is an answer in itself

Which episode was the most challenging for Ben action-wise so far? And which ep should Cam fans look forward to in the rest of the season? And will there be some Cam whump in Bounty?...

Um...that's all for now

You have to be more specific with your question.....sorry, but I could go on forever with that one. Ben is alot of fun......he loves what he does.

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Just wanted to say it's really cool that you and RL are willing to do demos at conventions. Another thing that makes me want to go to one.
                                Are the ladies (RL, TH & AT) as into doing the action as the guys or is it more of an individual thing rather than a guy/gal thing? Seems like they're all pretty game.
                                Rachel was the first character on the show, in season 1, to train in martial arts with me, and she is still a perfectionest.......she loves the action, loves the fight scenes, loves it all. Tori is very comfortable with action, but is not as used to it as Rachel is. Tori does what is required and does it well, but I don't think she craves it like Rachel. Rachel wants to fight. Amanda I don't know that much about as I have not had the chance to work with her on a fight, only Claudia.

Comment

Working...
                                X