This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Cool - I did notice that Teyla had gotten involved in the fight too but sadly it was edited so that we didn't actually get to see what she did; just her standing back up in a fighting sort of stance and the guy lying stunned on the floor. With Ronon and Sheppard we got to actually see them flip the guys over and slam them to the floor and that was all kinds of cool.

I also loved the little look Ronon and Sheppard shared over the trolley of food - agreeing their plan of action with no words needed. Way cool.

Did I mention that you're fab?
    Thanx again for the fab. If you watch carefully, you can see what Teyla does. I was not involved in this edit but I still find it effective to demonstrate the quick team work involved.

Comment

Goodness me - what are you doing in here at this hour? What time is it in your part of the world?! When do you sleep?!
      I was watching a movie after training and just logged in to check up on you all.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
        Psych yourselves up ey? Ever done on Stargate?
        Just between the stunt guys.......not usually the actors.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
          Just between the stunt guys.......not usually the actors.
          Wusses , lol not really, it may help psych Jason up, not that he needs it & screw up the makeup on his forehead too lol I get images of stuntman walking round in circles seeing stars
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Thanx again for the fab. If you watch carefully, you can see what Teyla does. I was not involved in this edit but I still find it effective to demonstrate the quick team work involved.
            It's an excellent scene - I think the edit does work as you really get a sense of the sudden violence of the fight; swift and deadly and all over and done with within seconds. You do sort of realise what Teyla has done and that she has taken out the last guy but you don't really get to see it happen.

Just out of interest I would have liked to see exactly what cool move she pulled on the guy - I love that Teyla is such a strong female character who is physically confident and can fight better than most of the guys! I only wish I could kick a** like Teyla - sadly I don't think my orange belt in karate, obtained over 5 years ago, is quite gonna cut it!
            sigpic

Comment

It's an excellent scene - I think the edit does work as you really get a sense of the sudden violence of the fight; swift and deadly and all over and done with within seconds. You do sort of realise what Teyla has done and that she has taken out the last guy but you don't really get to see it happen.

Just out of interest I would have liked to see exactly what cool move she pulled on the guy - I love that Teyla is such a strong female character who is physically confident and can fight better than most of the guys! I only wish I could kick a** like Teyla - sadly I don't think my orange belt in karate, obtained over 5 years ago, is quite gonna cut it!
              Training is a mountain that will take forever to climb. You must never quit, you may stop for a time, but never quit. If you wish this inner power, then you must work to attain it.
              http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/DSCN0427.jpg
              {mod Insert}Click for gorgeous pic of BamBam
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 16 August 2006, 05:23 PM. Reason: sorry just a bit big :D

Comment

I was watching a movie after training and just logged in to check up on you all.
                OMG, you had an incredibley busy day today! Four or five pages Great! Thanks so much for the free entertainment! Very funny stuff! Great picture! Thanks.....Now, go to bed!!

Comment

Training is a mountain that will take forever to climb. You must never quit, you may stop for a time, but never quit. If you wish this inner power, then you must work to attain it. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/DSCN0427.jpg
                  Ooooh cool sword!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    OMG, you had an incredibley busy day today! Four or five pages Great! Thanks so much for the free entertainment! Very funny stuff! Now, go to bed!!
                    9 am meeting for a new epidode.......so............you are right.......goodnight!

Comment

Training is a mountain that will take forever to climb. You must never quit, you may stop for a time, but never quit. If you wish this inner power, then you must work to attain it.http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/DSCN0427.jpg
                      What is that pic from? A training session? Or Eragorn??

ETA: Night! Or..Morning..
                      Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 16 August 2006, 01:07 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

9 am meeting for a new epidode.......so............you are right.......goodnight!
                        OooOO new episode Tell all the stunt guys for us that they are doing an awesome job, we're very impressed
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hee, sorry didn't mean to be so bossy, but yeah, just thinking of you dude! night

Comment

She(Lucy) is not a trained film dog. She is mine and my ex-girlfriend's personal pet. She is really a member of the family. She wouldn't know what to do on set except look cute.

Cute dog!!!

But hey did you know that my cat has already been on SGA??

(all the Shep crew groan - oh no not that pic AGAIN!)

Comment

Hey again - thanks for answering so quickly. Have to give my sister the credit though she was the one who spotted you.
                              ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Cute dog!!!

But hey did you know that my cat has already been on SGA??

(all the Shep crew groan - oh no not that pic AGAIN!)

I see Ginge has stolen Sheppard away from us thunker/whumpers again!
                                That cat is a shameless hussy, or should I say pussy!
                                BamBam, can you tell us which episode you're having a meeting about at 9.00a.m.? Any interesting stunts coming up in it, that you can give us some hints about?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X