Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All I Ever Needed to Know, I Learned from Stargate...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

It is nearly impossible to capture a mothership and not have it destroyed!

Advanced races are just technology whores!

If you say "All those with a snake in your head raise your hand" it will work in helping identify Go'auld infested teammembers!

Being "Ascended" doesnt allow you to walk through walls, but it does mean you get to wear really cool sweaters

Go'auld are as smart as the villians in a James Bond movie!
      O'Neill: We brought pizza and a movie
      Teal'C: Star Wars!
      O'Neill: Teal'c's seen it eight...
      Teal'C: nine
      O'Neill: times, if Teal'c likes it, it must be ok
      Carter: Sir, you've never seen Star Wars?
      O'Neill: Well you know me and Sci-fi

Undomesticated equines could not remove me!
      -Teal'C

Comment

-You can't call it the Enterprise
        -You can solve anything with sarcasm
        -If you wake up 30 years younger you're probably a clone

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

99. Naguadah Can enhance any nuclear explosive device / a gate made of naguadah can survive a nuclear blast.
          Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

-Magnets explain everything
            -Just call your Plan A Plan B, and everything will work out

Comment

-Don't ever ask Carter to explain how something works, just accept that it does
              -You always need a sociopolitical nerd to steal the focus from your otherwise overwhelming coolness
              -We just call him General Hammond
              -He's from Texas
              -The Simpsons is really important
              -So is Jello
              -If you are certain you have solved a problem, you're probably wrong or you solved the wrong problem. Ask Carter
              -If you listened to Carter and actually understood everything, you probably weren't listening
              -It is most unwise to hold your breath

Comment

- Just because someone dies doesn't necessarily mean they're actually dead.

- Just say no to sarcophagi

- There IS a cure for cancer. Have a Tok'ra blend with you, and it will cure your cancer or any life threatening illness. Not only will you be cured of your illness, you will be healthier then you ever been, and you'll have the memories of the Tok'ra. Not mention, naquadah in you blood.

- That if people tell you NOT to touch something, you MUST touch it no matter how dangerous it may be.

- That no matter how many times you lose your glasses, there always be another pair waiting for you with no problem.

- That evil of my subconscience is too hard to resist.

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 26 April 2005, 08:15 AM.
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

-Space is great until something goes horribly, horribly wrong
                  -Sam is really hot

Comment

- Football is a metaphor for life.

- It's okay to operate highly advanced alien technology even though you have no knowledge of, and you have no idea what it does.

- "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was really a documentary of when the Asgard visited Earth in the 1977.

- Just because you recognize the place doesn't mean that's actually where you are.

- Dreams teach

- It's okay to disobey orders when under the influence of an alien device.

- As long as you're in the jurisdiction of the SGC, and you're a civilian, you can get away with almost anything.

- When you in a time-loop, you can do anything without worrying about consequences.

- That, after eating Froot Loops for God knows how long, a little variety always helps. Like, eating oatmeal instead.

- If you see what looks like falling star, could be Goa'uld mothership being blown out of the sky.

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 27 April 2005, 01:55 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

- The very young do not always do as they are told

- ZPMs need Windows 98 or above to work

Comment

Earth is always right. So its okay for the SG1/SGC to screw over other races in order to help or save their own people but if an alien race does the same then the said alien race are most obviously jerks and must be vilified and distrusted at all times.

Like the English language, the use and meaning of military hand signals is widely understood around the galaxy.

If any other SG team or military personnel disobeys orders then it means court martial. If SG1 disobeys orders its a job well done and no court martial.

Comment

* Deep voice = bad

* The last person you want to call a 'dumb blonde' is an Air Force Lt. Colonel.

* Every place in the galaxy can see Earth constellations.

* Jaffas are more than a type of lollie/candy/sweet/whatever you call them.

* Earth isn't the only planet out there that's seriously ****ed up.

* Your department of Government is the only one that can be trusted.

* I spend way too much time in front of the TV...

Comment

1) Cross the bridge when you come to it
                            2) All work no play can be fun!
                            3) It's not a bird, it's not even a plane, it's a death glider!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

- Despite what everyone thinks, McKay is not superman

- He's not answerman either

- When searching for a secret base, always be sure to know where the exit is

- Just because it's a plant, that doesn't mean it won't screw up the SGC

- Chainmail makes poor armour when going up against bullets, arrows, staffs and damp cabbages. Invest in kevlar.

Comment

Despite what anyone thinks, McKay isnt superman, he's better! and smarter!!

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X