• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancientalliance
    I'm sure you can handle it...
    That's not very reassuring...

Comment

I wonder how many mortals submit to Sen'il's column? If only I knew more gateheads in person I would inform them about her. Such an opportunity to hear her wisdom should not be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
        I wonder how many mortals submit to Sen'il's column? If only I knew more gateheads in person I would inform them about her. Such an opportunity to hear her wisdom should not be missed!
        Perhaps I should ask her how to best construct a time machine with primitive Earth materials for the column...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
          Perhaps I should ask her how to best construct a time machine with primitive Earth materials for the column...
          However, if she answered you on the column or on this thread, all the unfaithful Tau'ri could also get their hands on the information.
          Last edited by Tiret; 10 February 2006, 02:33 PM.

Comment

However, if she told you on this thread, all the unfaithful Tau'ri could also get their hands on the information.
            And you think they could actually build it?

Comment

And you think they could actually build it?
              Hmm, good point. Of course they may be able to find someone off world who could...a race more advanced.

Comment

You know, after pondering it for a while, I think that my favorite reply from Sen'il's latest column was this one:

I have submitted many questions, all of which have been completely ignored. So I will try again. I wish to form an alliance with Baal so the Ori can be destroyed and we all go back to the old fights that have been going on for the past eight years. Tell me Baal's location (since you're his loyal servant) and I will get you out of the S.G.C. to join him (I have connections in the higher planes).

Good Luck,

- Belinda (A.K.A. Assassin) from Dallas, TX

Dear Assassin,
                If you ask a good question, I will answer it. Keep trying.

...Perfect, isn't it?

Comment

...Perfect, isn't it?
                  yes... that one actually took me a little by suprise but I love her response

Comment

Hmm, good point. Of course they may be able to find someone off world who could...a race more advanced.
                    Let's see... The Tollan have been wiped out, the Ancients are impossible to find but if you could they don't interfer. The Asgard won't besides Thor and I are friends...The Furlings...ha...good luck trying to find one! The Nox...give me a break. The Ori...Ok, fine, maybe...but unless you're a Prior, I don't see this happening. Thus the only other possibility that I can seem to arrive at is me. Did I leave something out? I think not!

Comment

Let's see... The Tollan have been wiped out, the Ancients are impossible to find but if you could they don't interfer. The Asgard won't besides Thor and I are friends...The Furlings...ha...good luck trying to find one! The Nox...give me a break. The Ori...Ok, fine, maybe...but unless you're a Prior, I don't see this happening. Thus the only other possibility that I can seem to arrive at is me. Did I leave something out? I think not!
                      So you think it's impossible that there could be a race out there whom SG1 has not yet encountered?

Comment

So you think it's impossible that there could be a race out there whom SG1 has not yet encountered?
                        I left the Furlings out there, didn't I? Have you seen a strgate team encounter them yet?

Comment

I left the Furlings out there, didn't I? Have you seen a strgate team encounter them yet?
                          Indeed not. But you seem to suggest that we will never encounter a Furling (which is likely), which would make them not an option. However, there may yet be races out there of which we have not yet heard...and who are not so 'destined' to remain a mystery. Whatever the case may be, I don't think you can so easily dismiss all others besides yourself in the area of technical expertise.

Comment

Indeed not. But you seem to suggest that we will never encounter a Furling (which is likely), which would make them not an option. However, there may yet be races out there of which we have not yet heard...and who are not so 'destined' to remain a mystery. Whatever the case may be, I don't think you can so easily dismiss all others besides yourself in the area of technical expertise.
                            Are you saying these 'unknown' races are more talented then myself...?

Comment

I'd say (very carefully ) that they could appear more talented because of thier advanced technology...

Comment

I wouldn't know, would I?...because as of yet, they are still unknown!

Of course I never said that you're not a genius, either.

I merely suggested, that you may not be the only genius in the universe - it's a pretty big place, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X