Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancientalliance
    I am! It's usually what I think of when I read most posts so it's pretty much become my favorite one to use... I'll try to cut back
    I assume the operative word in that sentence is 'try'...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      I assume the operative word in that sentence is 'try'...
      That would most likely be a correct assumption....

Comment

That would most likely be a correct assumption....
        Perhaps an incident should be arranged every time you use the 'T'. That should help you cut back...

Comment

Perhaps an incident should be arranged every time you use the 'T'. That should help you cut back...
          It's not getting that bad, is it?

Comment

It's not getting that bad, is it?
            No, it's worse.

Comment

it's pretty much become my favorite one to use... I'll try to cut back
              No! Don't cut back! It's funny! Keep it!
              (P.S. if you drop it I'll steal it!...oh wait...I already did that once or twice.)

Boy am I way too busy this week! (Only eight days left until I have to perform my senior project...yikes!) Not to mention all the homework that I currently have with 17 credits...two writing-intensive courses and one that should have been given that label...BTW forgive me if I start talking Shakespearean, as I've been reading altogether too much of that recently. My latest poem to Sen'il was very well recieved by the folks in my poetry class...in fact, it was suggested that I make it longer (but maybe less spread-out in format) which I am contemplating doing for my required revision. After all, one can never say too much in praise of Sen'il. Anyhow I'll be dropping in this week whenever I can, although much of my time must out of necessity be spent on projects that I am currently doing for Sen'il and for others. Let none doubt that my goddess will be in my thoughts continually, for I complete all tasks as though at her bidding, so that when the time comes I may be found worthy of her tasks. Hallowed is Sen'il!
              Last edited by Tiret; 12 February 2006, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                Boy am I way too busy this week! (Only eight days left until I have to perform my senior project...yikes!) Not to mention all the homework that I currently have with 17 credits...two writing-intensive courses and one that should have been given that label...BTW forgive me if I start talking Shakespearean, as I've been reading altogether too much of that recently. My latest poem to Sen'il was very well recieved by the folks in my poetry class...in fact, it was suggested that I make it longer (but maybe less spread-out) which I am contemplating doing for my required revision. After all, one can never say too much in praise of Sen'il. Anyhow I'll be dropping in this week whenever I can, although much of my time must out of necessity be spent on projects that I am currently doing for Sen'il and for others. Let none doubt that my goddess will be in my thoughts continually, for I complete all tasks as though at her bidding, so that when the time comes I may be found worthy of her tasks.
                Hallowed is Sen'il!
                Fun for you.
                At least my work directly benefits Sen'il...but we all do what we can; those now directly in control of this world try to impede your service to Sen'il. I think an accident is in order...

Comment

Fun for you.
                  At least my work directly benefits Sen'il...but we all do what we can; those now directly in control of this world try to impede your service to Sen'il. I think an accident is in order...
                  An accident would be very convient... a jail break would be too right about now...

Comment

An accident would be very convient... a jail break would be too right about now...
                    I was thinking...untimely and unfortunate...

Comment

Who's in jail?

Comment

those now directly in control of this world try to impede your service to Sen'il. I think an accident is in order...
                        There is a time for accidents, and a time for gaining people's trust so that you can destroy them slowly....

Comment

There is a time for accidents, and a time for gaining people's trust so that you can destroy them slowly....
                          Accidents can be slow and painful as well.

Comment

Will some one please adopt this clone!

Yes people as a result of events reported several pages back I had this whiny traumitised clone of Sen'il slumped over in one corner

It or she kept repeating the same things over and over again

I am the one ... I am not the ONLY one ... I am the one ...

However after many hours of therapy from Sassy and Goldie and others
                            the results were

Hello my name is MAFDET the Divine Turquoise Being !

Mum Mother Sen'il can we stay in touch?

MUM?! Speak to me! It's me your clone Mafdet!? MuM!!!

Will Sen'il please contact me about adoption procedures
                            or would anyone like to be her scribe ?

Mafdet needs a home meanwhile she's keeping herself occupied reading thru all my collection of books on buddhism and taoism and much more
                            - is the universe ready for a Zen Buddhist Gouald?
                            Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Who's in jail?
                              not jail, persay... Sen'il is now in the custody of the SGC, isn't she?

I apologize if I am mistaken....

Comment

And now the greatest invention of them all! The portable Pepsi/Coke machine! Oh, wait, Sen'il doesn't need that, does she?

Comment

Working...
                                X