Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Good idea. You can take the lead.
      Already done.

Mostly because the temperature below water's freezing point
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

So when is the next TameZone coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
          So when is the next TameZone coming out?
          That's the million dollar question, isn't it?
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

That's the million dollar question, isn't it?
            You can hand it over now (The million dollars.) because I know when it is coming out. (*drumroll*) It will come out sometime in the next ten years!

Comment

LOL
              It should be coming out today if Darren is to be believed
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                LOL
                Yay!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

LOL
                  Are you implying that we should believe Darren?
                  Last edited by Jper; 20 October 2010, 10:42 AM.

Comment

LOL no....just that it is the goal to have things up as soon as possible
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Are you implying that we should believe Darren?

LOL no....just that it is the goal to have things up as soon as possible
                      So you are saying we should not believe Darren?

BTW for those of you not getting it:
                      Look at my previous post, see:
                      Last edited by Jper; Today at 08:42 PM.

*hides*
                      Last edited by Jper; 20 October 2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

LOL
                        It's out. See I was right! I said it would come out in the next ten years!

Comment

Now Available:
                          The TameZone!
                          Welcome to the fourth installment of the TameZone, GateWorld’s first spin-off podcast!

Join Tame as she welcomes special guest Bev, straight out of Scotland! Bev can be found on GateWorld Forum as as Dipsofjazz. In this discussion the ladies explore the draw of joining an online bulletin board, explain the joys of thunking, game playing, and building friendships online.

We’ve also included a couple of musical numbers from Bev’s band, The Diplomats of Jazz, for your musical enjoyment. So come join us for some “grrreat” podcast fun!

Episode #4 http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/1...one-episode-4/

Tune in each week to the newest member of the GateWorld family of podcasts! More details on The TameZone, including a full schedule of upcoming shows, are coming soon.

Comment

Now Available:
                            The TameZone!
                            Welcome to the fourth installment of the TameZone, GateWorld’s first spin-off podcast!

Join Tame as she welcomes special guest Bev, straight out of Scotland! Bev can be found on GateWorld Forum as as Dipsofjazz. In this discussion the ladies explore the draw of joining an online bulletin board, explain the joys of thunking, game playing, and building friendships online.

We’ve also included a couple of musical numbers from Bev’s band, The Diplomats of Jazz, for your musical enjoyment. So come join us for some “grrreat” podcast fun!

Episode #4 http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/1...one-episode-4/

Tune in each week to the newest member of the GateWorld family of podcasts! More details on The TameZone, including a full schedule of upcoming shows, are coming soon.
                            Can't wait to find out what Bev sounds like! *clicks*

EDIT: I loved the podcast and I love Bev's accent!
                            Last edited by yessika; 20 October 2010, 05:10 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah, a new one and it was great (grrreeeat )

Sounds like you two had a really good time.
                              I absolutely love Bev saying "thunk"
                              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely Grrrreaat (guess who is now stuck with a scottish accent again now? )

Its brill to hear from other forum members, and Bev, your jazz band sounds really good Ddi find there were random break during the podcats, but hey, was still fun andtech glitches area pain.

I look forward to the next podcast and I hope you find someone from science and tech to talk to because I too would like to learn more
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X