Spoiler:
    I win!
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Mine was three months ago...
      Spoiler:
      I win!
      mine is on SGU Season 2 second episode, I win!

Comment

Look for the next episode of the TameZone on or about Wednesday
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          quoted for truth and exceptions that it will happen
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            quoted for truth and exceptions that it will happen
            LOL....well I posted it for the same reasons
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Aye yes, but you didn't say what Wednesday
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Aye yes, but you didn't say what Wednesday
                *giggles*

*sits on comfy couch and waits*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi I havent posted on here in awhile, I noticed you had a podcast when I getting the latest Gateworld Podcast, it's very good Tame and I wish you a lot of luck. I am going to put a BIG WONDERFUL review on itunes, I see someone already post a review its not a nice one, they don't know anything. I'll keep listening as long as you guys keep making them.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAmethyst View Post
                    Hi I havent posted on here in awhile, I noticed you had a podcast when I getting the latest Gateworld Podcast, it's very good Tame and I wish you a lot of luck. I am going to put a BIG WONDERFUL review on itunes, I see someone already post a review its not a nice one, they don't know anything. I'll keep listening as long as you guys keep making them.
                    LOl Thanks :-)

when read that review I knew the person hadn't actually listened to the Podcast in any real sense...AND they would have known that i don't ban those that disagree with me.....I hug them to death

Comment

Hey Tame,

being quite a regular podcast listener here on gateworld I decided to check out your first two shows as well. Sorry to say that as someone not really invested in the forum side of gateworld, I don't get much out of your casts so far. The mods seem to have a quasi celebrity status around here that may make forum regulars interested to hear their views, but for me as more or less forum outsider, there is indeed too much topic jumping going on. Which in turn makes the discussions not very detailed.
                      The 1st one felt like a rehash of the previous fanfic podcast, only with lots of self promotion by Skydiver and the second one didn't really add anything new to the interesting points (well, to me ) namely "women in stargate" (pretty much the same discussion gateworld aired previously with you as guest, minus the focus on Vala) and "Space, above and beyond" (gosh, did I love it back in the day for it raised some interesting moral questions... not only "who started the war" but with the whole invitro/ first and second class citizens premise).

So in conclusion: If the podcast is for the forum people (who are obviously having fun with it, judging by the amount of thread pages right here ), it's probably good as it is (it feels like a "get to know the people behind the scenes" kind of style). If you want to draw in other audiences as well, maybe concentrate on one guest and one main topic, so that that can be explored in a little more detail.

That's my 2 cents, good luck and have fun with your show, whereever you're going with it .

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAmethyst View Post
                        Someone posted a bad review How dare they Well never mind, you have plenty of people who love it Tame And you converted me and that is no mean feat

LOl Thanks :-)

when read that review I knew the person hadn't actually listened to the Podcast in any real sense...AND they would have known that i don't ban those that disagree with me.....I hug them to death
                        I looked and I couldn't find any review
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kelara View Post
                          Hey Tame,

being quite a regular podcast listener here on gateworld I decided to check out your first two shows as well. Sorry to say that as someone not really invested in the forum side of gateworld, I don't get much out of your casts so far. The mods seem to have a quasi celebrity status around here that may make forum regulars interested to hear their views, but for me as more or less forum outsider, there is indeed too much topic jumping going on. Which in turn makes the discussions not very detailed.
                          The 1st one felt like a rehash of the previous fanfic podcast, only with lots of self promotion by Skydiver and the second one didn't really add anything new to the interesting points (well, to me ) namely "women in stargate" (pretty much the same discussion gateworld aired previously with you as guest, minus the focus on Vala) and "Space, above and beyond" (gosh, did I love it back in the day for it raised some interesting moral questions... not only "who started the war" but with the whole invitro/ first and second class citizens premise).

So in conclusion: If the podcast is for the forum people (who are obviously having fun with it, judging by the amount of thread pages right here ), it's probably good as it is (it feels like a "get to know the people behind the scenes" kind of style). If you want to draw in other audiences as well, maybe concentrate on one guest and one main topic, so that that can be explored in a little more detail.

That's my 2 cents, good luck and have fun with your show, whereever you're going with it .
                          Thank you so much for such great feedback!! It is really good to know how it is coming across to folks who don't visit the forum regularly ad what we can do to alter the style so it is appealing to BOTH audiences, forum members and non forum members.

The next podcast does focus on one topic so I hope that will be of some interest to folks. This podcast is also to give more of a voice to fans that want one. I think it will be something to discuss in a talking point so folks away from the Forum understand it better

Thank you again and i really appreciate that you took the time to listen

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Someone posted a bad review How dare they Well never mind, you have plenty of people who love it Tame And you converted me and that is no mean feat

I looked and I couldn't find any review
                            I am really glad you are enjoying it

Its no biggie that one person wrote a *bad* review I will always try to fix what sounds like good constructive crit. I am by no means thinking I have the answers on what makes a good podcast or what makes people listen. I AM however VERY VERY thankful for the folks who do take the time to do so

Comment

It's Wednesday.

Just sayin'
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll check on it

Comment

Working...
                                X