• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    PH wasn't mentioned at all

Tame used to say PH was special

PH is special....
    everyone can thank you for not having all of the Off Topic Posts removed
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey we needed to talk about something in the gap between episodes
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Very nicely done. Now we know what Baggie sounds like. Not at all what I hear in my head when I read her posts, but quite nice nonetheless.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Hey we needed to talk about something in the gap between episodes
          true so here is to hoping we don't have that long of a gap again
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Again a wonderful podcast - thanks!
            Of course I absolutely agree with Bagpuss: Janet Fraiser is my women of the show.
            sigpic

Comment

I can't seem to make it work through the links in the official gateworld post, could someone post a direct link again?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                I can't seem to make it work through the links in the official gateworld post, could someone post a direct link again?
                http://www.gateworld.net/the_tamezone_podcast.shtml

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I enjoyed the podcast. Yay Tame and Baggie!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                    PH is special....
                    everyone can thank you for not having all of the Off Topic Posts removed

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

You're a Shadow Mod...I still have to listen to this episode...I just can't seem to find the time But I'm sure interested in this talk about the women of stargate.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        You're a Shadow Mod...I still have to listen to this episode...I just can't seem to find the time But I'm sure interested in this talk about the women of stargate.
                        When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          well until you do....no talking

Comment

I finally got around to listening to this (sorry I'm busy on Wednesdays) and I have just one thing to say.

You mention Jper's mock song but not mine. I'm hurt. I'm crying inside.

Okay I'm over it.

Someone did say this one felt more structured then the last one. And I agree with that. And while I understand the need to be structured when you do a "radio" program being structured concerns me. Too much structure is why I stopped listening to the GateWorld Podcast with Darren and David. I don't see yet as their was enough disagreements and debate with Tame and Bagpuss but I caution of getting too structured.

Speaking of Bagpuss is anyone really that surprised that Janet is her favorite. I knew she was British but I didn't think her accent being that strong. Like how I was surprised that Sky had a soft given her moderator presence I was also surprised on Bagpuss's loud voice. She always seemed more quieter as a moderator.

As for the content itself their were point I agreed with and points I didn't. But I won't debate those here because their will always be disagreements and thats not the pont. Unless thier is something I hugely disagree with and I can't think of one. Even I notice the lacking of proper females in Stargate. So I will end with saying like Tame I struggled with watching the last few season of BSG but I suspect for different reasons
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

I shall endeavor to try to do a better job at the *Shout-outs* can't have a grown jelgate crying

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                Thanks for the feedback

I shall endeavor to try to do a better job at the *Shout-outs* can't have a grown jelgate crying
                                Oh how the mighty have fallen.

There was a time you would have taken great joy in seeing me miserable
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X