No announcement yet.

2005 GateWorld Interviews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Robert Picardo, Tony Amendola and Claudia Black, though I considered voting for Jolene Blalock.

If they had been there I would have voted for the guy who plays Zelenka and Gary Jones!

Comment

Claudia Black, after her 5 (?) eps of SG-1.

Comment

Awww... you put in Steve, but I can't vote for him because I already voted

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hmm... If I could have it all to do over again, I'd change two of my votes. But then, if even more get added on later, I'd be in an even greater conundrum.

Comment

steve, osiris and narim

Comment

I picked Osiris, Jacon and 'Steve'
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Where's our Sgt. Siler? With all the beatings he's gotten he deserves an interview

Comment

Bates (Dean Marshall) is one of the most misunderstood characters on Atlantis, IMO. I like how he sticks up for what he believes in, even if his opinion is unpopular.

Adam Baldwin is just a cool guy so I'd like to hear from him.

Dion Johnstone has played so many different characters, but you don't even notice that it's the same actor. He's a very dynamic actor, plus he played Lieutenant Tyler. I want more Tyler!!

Thanks for this opportunity, David!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Adam Baldwin - he’s my favorite actor on the poll, and I so wanted him to come back as a regular on the show because I loved Col Dixon.

Neil Denis – he’s practically grown up on the show and has a younger person’s perspective. Bound to be some interesting stories, tidbits of info, etc. that he could offer since he’s usually in one or two episodes a season.

Dion Johnstone – same goes for him. He’s played so many different characters on the show that he’s bound to have an interesting perspective along with some good stories and behind the scenes info.

I would have voted for CB, but she’s practically a given if GW can snag an interview with her. Only suggestion I can think of, at the moment, would be Gary Jones and any member of the production crew, even if it is just the props guy.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

I chose Ishta, Vala and Dixon. Nice choices David. Thanks for asking.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I voted for Dion Johnstone, Neil Denis & Robert Picardo. I think I've only ever seen one interview with Dion. Neil was great at SG8, I'd love to hear more from him, and I just really like hearing interviews with Robert Picardo, he's very funny and he seems like a nice guy.

Comment

I picked Neil Denis, Dean Marshall, and Jolene Blalock (David, you spelled it wrong, there's no 'y' ).
                          Rocky

Comment

Public humiliation is a forte. Fixed!

Comment

Bah. Where's the fun in PM'ing you your mistake when it can be flaunted in front of everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Bah. Where's the fun in PM'ing you your mistake when it can be flaunted in front of everyone?
                                If you posted publically every correction you sent to me via PM I would ... well .. be embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                                X