Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the unanswered questions part of each episode, you should have a link to the answer.
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum
      On the unanswered questions part of each episode, you should have a link to the answer.

And exactly how will that happen? It's titled unanswered questions for a reason.
      __

__

Comment

the point of that is to say that the writers didn't answer all the viewers question thus leaving the door open for a futre epsiode.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

But the old episodes might have questions answered in recent episodes that some people might not have watched.
          "You don't know half of it".
          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

there could always join the forums and ask the question or go look it up
            Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 08 May 2006, 04:42 AM.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

But the old episodes might have questions answered in recent episodes that some people might not have watched.

Yes, but if they haven't watched it, these links would also have to include spoiler warnings. Simply, it's better off not to put that as a feature, it would take too much editing. Unanswered questions usually remain that way, too, even if the subject is referred to in the future. That particular question probably won't be answered.

But as Capt. Reynolds said, it's easier just to join/search the forum or look in the Omnipedia.
              __

__

Comment

I was just about to say it's a bad idea as I love the current layout - but then you said Gilles is doing it. I've seen his work - especially with Sci-Fi World which I just love the layout of so I know this is going to be a fantastic change!!! Way to go GW!!!
                Ian

Comment

Rumor has it that GateWorld 2.0 will be launched in June or July ? And I know we'll be nuts about the new webdesign !
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    Rumor has it that GateWorld 2.0 will be launched in June or July
                    Can't believe everything you hear

We do have a "Completed by X date or bust" deadline which we will probably not have to worry about, but once the CMS is configured there are thousands -- thousands -- of pages that have to be governed by the new program. We'll need a small army to move them.

Comment

Good luck than ! Need some help with that?
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by generalgater
                        I was just about to say it's a bad idea as I love the current layout - but then you said Gilles is doing it. I've seen his work - especially with Sci-Fi World which I just love the layout of so I know this is going to be a fantastic change!!! Way to go GW!!!
                        Thanks
                        I've worked a lot on it, much more than on the layout of TSW. I hope everybody will like it.
                        Gilles
                        http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                        Ben Browder interview
                        Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Which CMS are you guys planning on using for GW 2.0?

Comment

We are using a souped up and highly tricked out Coranto for GW 2.0.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Don't suppose we will geta sneek peek of the new layout before its launced??

Comment

No sneak previews.
                                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                                X