This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia
    And please extend coverage to UK terrestrial if you go that far - some of us don't have Sky at all.

The Terrestrial channels here in the UK keep their cards close to their chests when it comes to when they will air Stargate. I expect season 2 of atlantis to air on C5 around the same time that it did last year.

Can't wait to see the new logo

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      No plans to turn the Omnipedia into a wiki (user-contributed). Instead you'll have the confidence that every new entry will arrive just days after the episode airs, meticulously researched, cross-checked, and verified canonical.
      Not to belabor the point, but a wiki doesn't have to be open to all contributors. Changes can be restricted to a small group of editors who cross-check and verify everything, while the wiki engine provides a nice interface for users. But, as I'm sure you know, what really matters is having a few editors with Stargate encyclopedias for brains

Michelle
      http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/
      Last edited by Michelle05; 10 June 2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

We do cover the biggies in the UK, like the new season premiere date. I hope to be increasing that coverage in the future!
        Yay . I am the one that submitted the UK release dates for the single discs. Was glad to see that posted so ta for that...

Come on - give us a date for GateWorld 2.0 - it feels like we're waiting for a new Season to begin!!! lol. Or is that when you'll launch - July 14th with the new seasons!!! Have I unlocked your develish plan lol
        Ian

Comment

Originally posted by generalgater
          Come on - give us a date for GateWorld 2.0 - it feels like we're waiting for a new Season to begin!!! lol. Or is that when you'll launch - July 14th with the new seasons!!! Have I unlocked your develish plan lol

Darren has already said, on one of the pages of this thread, not sure which one, that he hopes to launch 2.0 by the new season premiers.
          __

__

Comment

Yes, the premiere dates. I'm keeping up my end of the bargain for that in terms of inputting data. It's been hell, but it's getting done. I'll be blogging on it whenever I get a break.

In terms of a preview, once readers figure out where the new GateWorld logo has been posted in the coming days, I'm sure we'll be able to release a full-sized version of the new logo here.

Comment

Oh sorry. I haven't had the time to have a spin through all this yet - had a lot of work on with websites myself.

I'm just dying to see what Gilles has come up with for the site. I love his work and I love this site - it's gonna pwn!!!
              Ian

Comment

One month to the return of Stargate to our TV screens.
                Any chance for a release of Gateworld 2.0 just in time?

Comment

Originally posted by FatalDreams
                  One month to the return of Stargate to our TV screens.
                  Any chance for a release of Gateworld 2.0 just in time?
                  Originally posted by David
                  Yes, the premiere dates. I'm keeping up my end of the bargain for that in terms of inputting data. It's been hell, but it's getting done. I'll be blogging on it whenever I get a break.

In terms of a preview, once readers figure out where the new GateWorld logo has been posted in the coming days, I'm sure we'll be able to release a full-sized version of the new logo here.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Actually, for the keen observers, the new logo will make a very small appearance next week. Booby prize for the first person to find it.

new gateweorld logo
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 13 June 2006, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds

new gateweorld logo
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
                      You are probably right. I had completely overlooked it when I saw the gateworld homepage five minutes ago.
                      No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                      (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
                        You are probably right. I had completely overlooked it when I saw the gateworld homepage five minutes ago.
                        I'm waiting for Darren or David to confirm it

Comment

That is the new logo !
                          Last edited by Lord Zedd; 13 June 2006, 03:38 AM.
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Well done!
                            Will be interesting to see how it will fit in the new layout.

Comment

damn, I saw the new logo on the homepage and didn't get here first
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                sorry i beat you all so what do i get
                                yes Darren/David what does ^ get?
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X