Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me imagines himself being invited to the beta group. kthx.

Comment

A full preview would be out of the question, but I'd like to see us unveil the new logo a week or so beforehand.

Comment

There haven't been any news articles on the main GateWorld site for ages now... since May 10th, I believe. Are you guys busy with GateWorld 2.0, or is it just a really slow news week?
        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Both, and more. Last week was a slow news week; we were plugging away at 2.0; and then I went out of town.

We'll get some shiny new goodies up pronto.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            Both, and more. Last week was a slow news week; we were plugging away at 2.0; and then I went out of town.

We'll get some shiny new goodies up pronto.
            if you have any info on when season 9 and 2 are going to be in syndaction that would be great been dying to find out

i check almost everyday to see if you guys post it ......i wanna see siege pt 3 again
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It will be a few months before MGM posts the initial syndication schedule, I think. But I would expect the premieres to be the last weekend in September, give or take one week.

Comment

can the omnipedia be turned into with a wiki?
                Last edited by jebus; 25 May 2006, 03:27 PM.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                Originally posted by Jonzey
                Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

It will be a few months before MGM posts the initial syndication schedule, I think. But I would expect the premieres to be the last weekend in September, give or take one week.
                  thanks a bunch Darren i have to wait till sept .....
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

counting down till the moment i see them schedules !!

Comment

No plans to turn the Omnipedia into a wiki (user-contributed). Instead you'll have the confidence that every new entry will arrive just days after the episode airs, meticulously researched, cross-checked, and verified canonical.

Comment

No plans to turn the Omnipedia into a wiki (user-contributed). Instead you'll have the confidence that every new entry will arrive just days after the episode airs, meticulously researched, cross-checked, and verified canonical.
                        Well, that's the way I'd rather have it anyway. Good to hear.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I'm so lazy I can't be bothered to go through 7 pages.
                          On mugglenet there is an option for members to comment on the headlines, maybe we could do that here as well.
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I've thought about adding comment threads to news stories, and I'm still undecided. I'm inclined to do our best to drive those who want to talk about a news story into the forum, but it obviously makes it a bigger hurdle to overcome for a casual reader to contribute. If we decide to go with comments on news stories that would be the main reason -- with 20,000 forum members now, it's more important that we make it as easy as possible for non-forumers to comment and get involved.

In fact, I may have convinced myself by typing that out.

Thanks!

Comment

I've thought about adding comment threads to news stories, and I'm still undecided. I'm inclined to do our best to drive those who want to talk about a news story into the forum, but it obviously makes it a bigger hurdle to overcome for a casual reader to contribute. If we decide to go with comments on news stories that would be the main reason -- with 20,000 forum members now, it's more important that we make it as easy as possible for non-forumers to comment and get involved.

In fact, I may have convinced myself by typing that out.

Thanks!
                              What you could do is have a link to the forums in the news article. I go to another sc-fi website that does that, and it works very well. Check out any of the articles here, to see what I mean. http://wcnews.com/
                              Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

Comment

We have to wait that long Darren ????
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X