Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Development has been going well the last month. The farther I get into it, the better idea we have of what our debut date will be. I am currently hoping we can have it ready to debut by U.S. season premiere time (July 14), but that may change ...
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranFuller
      What you could do is have a link to the forums in the news article. I go to another sc-fi website that does that, and it works very well. Check out any of the articles here, to see what I mean. http://wcnews.com/
      we all ready have that
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Also on mugglenet you can change your layout, can we have that here as well?

Comment

Will the site be still in 3 colums or different Darren ?
          Lord Zedd

Comment

What do you mean by change your layout? For just the forum? We can do that, but because of the amount of work it takes to create a full forum design it isn't currently on the drawing board.

_Anubis, the main site is switching from a 3-column layout to a 2-column layout. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
              _Anubis, the main site is switching from a 3-column layout to a 2-column layout. Good times.
              I personally liked the 3-column layout.
              sigpic

Comment

Trust me, you'll like this one just fine

Comment

Ohh Darren !! I think I have a pretty good idea what it will look like than if you are going to have 2 columns instead of 3. Well I'm not sure of course what it will look like with the graphics but I tried it myself to build something like 2 columns. Now I have 3 columns on my website since a couple of months. We are still experimenting what the best way is to contribute to the stargate fandom like GateWorld does. 2 columns have some advantages but 3 also.

I do wonder what kind of navigation you will use. Will you use the same kind of method for the navigation or have you tried using flash ?
                  Last edited by Lord Zedd; 05 June 2006, 01:42 AM.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

flash is evil. we would never use flash

Comment

Ah Well Flash is not evil but I guess you want to be accesable to everyone so also the people who have a slow internet connection. So I understand.
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                        Ah Well Flash is not evil but I guess you want to be accesable to everyone so also the people who have a slow internet connection. So I understand.
                        you just don't give up on the flash thing do ya LOL

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....7&postcount=18
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

LOL I didn't realise I had allready asked it :d Sorry *boy my face is red*
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

What do you mean by change your layout? For just the forum? We can do that, but because of the amount of work it takes to create a full forum design it isn't currently on the drawing board.
                            No, on mugglenet, there is an option at the right hand side to change the background/layout

Comment

LOL Greg ...

The big switch with the 2-column layout, as everyone will see, is that the main content body has shifted from the center of your monitor a bit to the left (not far left -- the site template overall is still centered). It took me a bit of getting used to, but I love it now.

You guys keep asking such specific questions and you won't have to see the site! You'll have a clear picture in your head.

Comment

You guys keep asking such specific questions and you won't have to see the site! You'll have a clear picture in your head.
                                so what color is the site and what font did you use
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X