X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    That means he likes it
    That's promising news for the next interview eh?
    Hopefully RDA will like it as well.

Can't wait for the song David.

Comment

Originally posted by duffarama
      That's promising news for the next interview eh?
      I can see the headline now - "Man in Chicken Suit interviews RDA"

Theres a chicken suit here David - http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Ma...me_mascots.htm
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        I can see the headline now - "Man in Chicken Suit interviews RDA"

Theres a chicken suit here David - http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Ma...me_mascots.htm
        ROFLMAO , you've been doing your researching!
        Looks like it is inevitable that David will have to wear a chicken suit in his next interview.
        qasimjavid, I think we will have to set up a paypal donation system to raise some funds for the suit.

For those of you too lazy visiting the link:

On the site, it mentions that the chicken suit is 'nice and plush' so it should be confortable enough. One size fits all as they say.

Cheers.

Comment

Its only $75 David *hint hint*
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

cant wait to hear the song David
            sigpic

Comment

How about a music video - you singing the song in the chicken suit
              love Torri

Comment

*peeks into thread*

*quietly backs out and closes door silently*

Nope. . not going in there.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  *peeks into thread*
                  You wont be able to fully appreciate the dancing man in the chicken suit if you peep
                  love Torri

Comment

It's a moderately slow song. It's not hip-hop or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      Nah, we have Rainbow for the cool music.

How about Gregorian chants? We can shave your head in that funky 'do and dress you up in robes. Best thing is you can run around and pretend you're a jedi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        So that would be RDA in a fox suit and David in a chicken suit. I think I would pay money to see that.

I think David should wear a nice tux for his next interview.
                        Yeah, and as soon as I sit down with them they'll expect me to pull out a diamond ring. AT would probably sock me

Comment

Now just a dog-gone minute! WHO decided to have a conversation about chickens on Gateworld and didn't inform me?!? *hands on hips*

Shadowmaat, was that you who started this? Shame on you! I have some GOOD pics of people in chicken outfits, but you have to let me know first!

Sheesh!

Comment

I am sure you will hired as the costume consultant when this goes down Droops
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              *peeks into thread*

*quietly backs out and closes door silently*

Nope. . not going in there.
                              Awww. C'mon back in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David
                                David if you need any help with the RDA interview, I am only a couple of hours away. I would be delighted to make the sacrifice and drive down. I could be happy to drive you to the interview if the chicken suit makes driving difficult.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X