This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Nah, RDA's more of a wiley old fox. He can chase David around the set. It's just explaining why there are random chicken feathers floating through various episodes that'll be difficult to explain...
    So that would be RDA in a fox suit and David in a chicken suit. I think I would pay money to see that.

I think David should wear a nice tux for his next interview.
    Last edited by Kliggins; 22 August 2005, 11:08 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      So how many people here would cough up a fiver to get David to do his next face-to-face interview in a chicken suit? We could raise a lot of money for some lucky charity I reckon.

me, me *waves hand*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        So that would be RDA in a fox suit and David in a chicken suit. I think I would pay money to see that.

I think David should wear a nice tux for his next interview.
        Well this is how David would look in a chicken suit nonetheless:

RDA would look hilarious in a fox suit I reckon!

Comment

Originally posted by duffarama
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rama/ready.jpg

I would definitely pay money to see that and I would even provide refreshments.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I would definitely pay money to see that and I would even provide refreshments.
            Yeah, and I would even provide a concert hall for him if I had the money.

Comment

Originally posted by David
              Before this thread gets anymore whacko, let me just say that it would be unforgivably unprofessional of me to sit in a chicken suit while interviewing Richard Dean Anderson.
              On the plus side, this would certainly be an interview that RDA would never forget.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                On the plus side, this would certainly be an interview that RDA would never forget.
                Do you folks think we will ever get a RDA interview?
                If we GateWorld does have the opportunity to have one, hopefully you Darren will persuade David to wear a chicken suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  ROFL! I am sure RDA would have only good things to say about Gateworld after that interview.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that being interviewed by a man in a chicken suit might be right up RDA's alley in terms of sense of humour (unless he was in a really bad mood, in which case, ).

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                      Oh, no!

I LOVE David's Hawaiian shirts.

I'm waiting for David to begin wearing the matching sarong...

Morjana
                      That's just disturbing Morjana...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I think the chicken suit should be reserved for someone with a sense of humor to appreciate it. RDA wouldn't be the right one for it, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I think the chicken suit should be reserved for someone with a sense of humor to appreciate it. RDA wouldn't be the right one for it, methinks.
                          No, I don't think so either...gotta be Chris Judge methinks...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Gal 1984
                            And Torri and Amanda trying to tell him to re-arrange his feathers, and trying to give him a make over, hairspray in hand
                            Now that is something I would pay to see
                            Originally posted by duffarama

ROFLMAO - Thats hilarious
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

No comment on that image.
                              I will make the song available to the Forum when the project is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                                No comment on that image.
                                That means he likes it
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X