This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duffarama
    I used to own a chicken suit, but I donated it to charity.
    Obviously at that time you didnt think you would be making this thread
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      I think it should be David Hewlett or Chris Judge
      I can see Hewlett deadpanning his way through the interview, asking serious questions about beak care and what to do about moulting. He'd probably also make sure David wasn't hiding any lemons about his body.

Chris would probably pass out from laughing within the first five minutes.

My guesses, anyway.

Comment

What do you think Joe Flanigan would do?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

What do you think Joe Flanigan would do?
          Joe wouldn't notice. Or he'd try to be polite and not comment on it, possibly assuming it's some weird "fan thing" that he's supposed to understand.

Torri (and possibly Amanda, too) would think it was absolutely adorable, would play with his feathers, and would tell him he was taking "puff and ruffle" WAY too literally.

Hmm... speaking of lemons, I wonder if David can juggle...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Joe wouldn't notice. Or he'd try to be polite and not comment on it, possibly assuming it's some weird "fan thing" that he's supposed to understand.

Torri (and possibly Amanda, too) would think it was absolutely adorable, would play with his feathers, and would tell him he was taking "puff and ruffle" WAY too literally.

LOL! You know, I can actually imagine all of that to be true...Joe sitting there thinking "Okay, this is weird..." and Torri playing with the outfit...

*rofl*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

As long as we're dressing up one of the mods - why don't they all chip in and do a cluck-cluck dance for us Gw'rs?? I'd pay to see that!

(kidding....sorta...)
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

A song or two might be nice... or a quick tap dance on the sound stage...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

he'd try to be polite and not comment on it, possibly assuming it's some weird "fan thing" that he's supposed to understand.
                  I thought that aswell
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    Oh, now I KNOW he can sing. I've heard him.

Comment

Oh, now I KNOW he can sing. I've heard him.
                      What was he singing?
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by duffarama
                        David Read, the legendary interviewer and convention goer at GateWorld.net has a fond liking of Hawiian shirts. In all but one videoed/photographed feature, David has worn a Hawiian shirt. There needs to be change here at GateWorld. I am sick and tired of David wearing these shirts! (as I am sure much of you are)
                        Oh, no!

I LOVE David's Hawaiian shirts.

I'm waiting for David to begin wearing the matching sarong...

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

What was he singing?
                          An octave higher after he met me.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            May be he can tap dance and juggle. Multi-tasking is very important, refine the skills and such.

I doubt if Chris Judge could make it to 5 minutes, he'd probably pass out from laughing his ass off after about 3 maybe 3.5 minutes.

I can sooooo see Joe Flanigan with his "Um, okay, ... " face while still trying to be serious and continue the conversation 'cause he's such a sweety.

And Torri and Amanda trying to tell him to re-arrange his feathers, and trying to give him a make over, hairspray in hand

RAOFLMAO!!!

Sorry guys, really funny visual.

Comment

Before this thread gets anymore whacko, let me just say that it would be unforgivably unprofessional of me to sit in a chicken suit while interviewing Richard Dean Anderson. I mean, my yellow feathers getting all hung up in my notes? Rocking my little chicken tootsies? Not a good idea.

And no I can't juggle. But I've traveled across the country to sing at a cousin's wedding and I'm knee-deep in American Sign Language. Not that these will be useful in this medium

However, if anyone is interested I am completing a 5-year project soon and it does include a song with me as the vocalist ...

Comment

and were can we find this clip of ya singin' ?! seriously... i know very few guys who can sing. i admire those who do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X