Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's great and all but there is still no asgard avatar.

Comment

There are Asgard avatars once your post count goes up it will unlock new avatars.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I think I got hold of one of the new avatars without even realizing it was new. Thanks, and thanks also for making some of them available to newbies like me.
        I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Thanks for adding the new Avatars, they're all amazing!

Also is there any chance you could change "Davis" to "Harriman" ?
          Last edited by Whistler; 10 April 2005, 02:15 PM.

Comment

::eyes the ZPM warily:: Well....

They're very nice.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              He sounds like our Atlantis guy. Is he by any chance located in the Pegasus galaxy or have a puddle jumper on stand-by?
              Well unless they are concealing a stargate in St. Louis, I don't think so. But he is gone for considerable periods of time.

Comment

Thanks for the new avatars, David!!

Although I ended up selecting one just as ambiguous as my last one...
                I am still very grateful to have more choices than you can shake a stick at!

Comment

The Wraith from The Defiant One should be labelled as Greg

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It's our mission to make this place feel as Stargatey as possible. That's what makes it fun!!

He was called Greg?

Comment

How many GW avatars are there total now?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Wow. So many new av's and some wonderful ones - spoilt for choice. I love that there are now plenty of SGa ones and lots of secondary characters for it - there's 2 Grodin ones and Bates and Heightmeyer - I love you guys. Thanks for the great work

There is one thing though, how come no new McKay ones He's my favourite character but I've never been a fan of the S1 promo shots that much for him and both his av's at my current level atleast seem pretty much the same and both promo ones; no episode av's for him, which is a shame considering Weir etc have very nice bonus av's.

Comment

Room to grow on!

Comment

There great. most of the additions are really cool. Are there any Aris Boch avatars?
                              "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
                              I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by David
                                Well unless they are concealing a stargate in St. Louis, I don't think so. But he is gone for considerable periods of time.

Long times, eh? Maybe he does have a puddle jumper after-all.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X