Wormhole drive, again? really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    The wormhole drive in SGU concept has to do with them SAVING the crew while dialing the gate cannot do such a thing. Either way the idea is a dumb one considering how much you stand to lose in the process.
    Theres plenty of in unverse problems, but really though Wormhole drive just doesn't fit in with the style of SGU... at all..
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

No i'll agree it doesnt fit which is fine for me, i never expected them to Deus Ex the wormhole drive a second time anyway.

I think it would have ended with whatever they found at the end, a way to travel back to Earth in say 7 months or something.

Maybe something like slipstream from Andromeda or similar, if this was a sign of intelligence from the beginning of the universe its no unreasonable that it may hold knowledge of the construction of it and thus realms intertwined with our own hitherto unknown and untheorised by the Ancients.

Either that or a Faith alien like unfathomable way to power the stargate, or maybe they just fall asleep on Destiny and when they wake up Destiny is just outside the MW or in orbit of Earth.

N.C

Comment

Working...
      X