Clear All

well he could have stolen them from the Repli home world

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
      well he could have stolen them from the Repli home world
      He did steal the 3 from the Replicator homeworld. At the begining of Spoils of War we see Todd on the bridge of his ship watching the progress of 3 darts that are zipping between Replicator buildings. They land back on the Hive as the planet is about to explode. The Hive then goes to hyperspace and we then see one of Todd's Lieutenant's present him with a case containing 3 ZPM's. This is the only time Todd is mentioned to have ever had ZPM's in his possession.

Comment

though he could have taken more, it is not that one dart can only take 1 zedpm

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Comment

though he could have taken more, it is not that one dart can only take 1 zedpm
          A cut of the script:

WRAITH TECHNICIAN: The Darts are on approach. (Its console beeps.) We have them.

(The Wraith smiles in satisfaction. Outside the hive, a hyperspace window opens and the hive jumps into it, leaving only the unmanned Replicator ships drifting helplessly as the planet explodes in a massive fireball.)

WRAITH TECHNICIAN: I have the rematerialised cargo from the Darts.

(Another Wraith accompanied by two guards walks onto the Bridge, carrying a bag in its arms. The Wraith commander opens the bag and pulls out a Z.P.M. – one of three in the bag. It holds the module up and smiles in delight.)

Notice the technician say's I have the cargo from the Darts. After that we see Todd get presented with 3 ZPM's. So it's safe to assume that's all they took. Plus they stole 3 ZPM's from Lantean Aurora's to power the cloning facility last time, so that's all they would have needed this time.

Comment

it is somewhat of a plothole, but we know todd. never tells you more than you have to know.

the 3 were lost, so he clearly had more. if we assume 3 ZPM's per dart, he lost 3 in the cloning facility, 1 in the superhive, and 2 to atlantis, meaning he could have 3 more.

besides, it would be rather difficult to have 1 wraith carry several bags filled with ZPM's. and to have 3 darts collect just 3 ZPM's is a bit... few. the Asurans had dozens, a single cityship has 3. all they had to do was pick the right spots.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              it is somewhat of a plothole, but we know todd. never tells you more than you have to know.

the 3 were lost, so he clearly had more. if we assume 3 ZPM's per dart, he lost 3 in the cloning facility, 1 in the superhive, and 2 to atlantis, meaning he could have 3 more.

besides, it would be rather difficult to have 1 wraith carry several bags filled with ZPM's. and to have 3 darts collect just 3 ZPM's is a bit... few. the Asurans had dozens, a single cityship has 3. all they had to do was pick the right spots.
              True. I alway's just assumed that the ZPM's came from the cloning facility. We hear of a Hive having a ZPM, then Todd gives Atlantis 2 so my conclusion was that was the 3. But knowing the Atlantis writers, in the next movie, we will see Todd's humble abode with a cupboard full of ZPM's

Comment

that I would love to see!!!!

And who would give up two ZedPMs if he/she does not have more! Todd obviously knows how important they are so he won't give two away if he knows he will not have any more of them afterwards.

And knowing Todd, he is like the Dominion, he gives up something important, while hiding in return, he wants something even more important, but that he is not telling.

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

that I would love to see!!!!

And who would give up two ZedPMs if he/she does not have more! Todd obviously knows how important they are so he won't give two away if he knows he will not have any more of them afterwards.

And knowing Todd, he is like the Dominion, he gives up something important, while hiding in return, he wants something even more important, but that he is not telling.
                  True as well. He gave up two ZPM's to get revenge for being betrayed (which seems to happen a lot to Todd ) but he doesn't seem like the out and out charitable guy. So it's possible he had a fall back plan to make up for this set back, as he does say in EaTG that his defeat at the hands of the superhive was only a temporary defeat. I wonder what's up the writers sleeve for the upcoming movie

Yeah his actions are like the Dominions in that he plans for the extreme future. Smart fellow

Comment

He is the perfect villain, though he could be even better if he'd join up with Ba'al (as a host or as an ally), just think about it, Todd and Ba'al, the perfect combination!

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

He is the perfect villain, though he could be even better if he'd join up with Ba'al (as a host or as an ally), just think about it, Todd and Ba'al, the perfect combination!

You would need 2 motherships though. One for them and one for their ego

Comment

lol, though I am not sure if their combined egos would even fit three hives...

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

I would like to see what Ba'al and Todd would make of their new ship, I hope they combine a super powerful ha'tak with an hive

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

I would like to see what Ba'al and Todd would make of their new ship, I hope they combine a super powerful ha'tak with an hive
                            It's probably the weakest mothership in the Stargate universe but I always liked the Hat'ak. Before we got 304's with APBW we used to really dread seeing one of those things drop out of hyperspace.

Comment

getting nostalgic???

(I am )

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Comment

getting nostalgic???

(I am )
                                It must be old age

How do you rate the fire power of the DV ship? Do you think there's any chance we'll see them in the SGA movie? They looked kinda like Wraith that the borg have assimilated!

Comment

Working...
                                X