No announcement yet.

ZPM: will they ever reveal it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i would like in the last episode....

the wraith have discovered atlantis is still there so amass a large fleet to destroy it. the atlantis team discovers the science room that allowed the ancients to create ZPMs. they discover it will take several hours per ZPM to make, so mckay starts the machine up to create some, they get 3-4 made before the wraith get there, they plug in 2 of the ZPMs but run into the same problem the ancients ran into and submerge the city to protect it against the wraith superweapon. in that lab, they discover that atlantis was not made in either MW or PG, but rather in Ida and the gate address to the shipyard where the destiny was created but it will take a ZPM to gate there. so they setup a team and gate them to Ida/destiny, then take the 1-2 extra ZPMs with them and gate out of atlantis to earth just moments before the shields of atlantis give out to the onslaught of the wraith super weapons and atlantis blows up.

that to me would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Murzin View Post
      what i would like in the last episode....

the wraith have discovered atlantis is still there so amass a large fleet to destroy it. the atlantis team discovers the science room that allowed the ancients to create ZPMs. they discover it will take several hours per ZPM to make, so mckay starts the machine up to create some, they get 3-4 made before the wraith get there, they plug in 2 of the ZPMs but run into the same problem the ancients ran into and submerge the city to protect it against the wraith superweapon. in that lab, they discover that atlantis was not made in either MW or PG, but rather in Ida and the gate address to the shipyard where the destiny was created but it will take a ZPM to gate there. so they setup a team and gate them to Ida/destiny, then take the 1-2 extra ZPMs with them and gate out of atlantis to earth just moments before the shields of atlantis give out to the onslaught of the wraith super weapons and atlantis blows up.

that to me would be great.
      Ahhh, no Atlantis death, it won't happen as there's gonna be a movie, it's been referred to as the Atlantis movie, although I'm sure that's not it's final release name.
      The Wraith probably will find Atlantis, but it's looking like Earth may be their target in Enemy At The Gate
      Spoiler:
      if you haven't seen the pics on Gateworld there's one where you can clearly see the halls of the SGC and another in what looks like the control room with a monitor in the background where you can see a red marking on the screen above a set of buildings, as far as I'm aware red means either danger or stop and most of the time both.

I'm hoping they'll reveal ZPM production, but we just won't know until EATG airs.

Comment

Working...
      X