Infantry Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
    Users in Australia: 4th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment, Australian Army, Australian SASR.

Spoiler:
    Nice uniforms those Aussies have
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

hmmm Mal's rifle...i'll look into i think i would know, get back to you about that....XD

Comment

I don't know alot about guns but I like the USP and it's variants, even fired one once, well a whole clip. It was a USP Custom Sport.

Users in Australia: 4th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment, Australian Army, Australian SASR.

Spoiler:
        That's true, HK does make some nice pistols. Their Mk.23 is in pretty high demand with Spec Ops forces. The only people I have seen with in are SEAL's though, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. Pretty much the world standard in pistols in Glock right now. I have a Glock 17c and a custom Kimber 1911 (not a Desert Warrior sadly).

I do; however, have a very nice HK416 upper on my M4 lower that I use for my duty rifle right now.
        sigpic
        In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
        "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
          That's true, HK does make some nice pistols. Their Mk.23 is in pretty high demand with Spec Ops forces. The only people I have seen with in are SEAL's though, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. Pretty much the world standard in pistols in Glock right now. I have a Glock 17c and a custom Kimber 1911 (not a Desert Warrior sadly).

I do; however, have a very nice HK416 upper on my M4 lower that I use for my duty rifle right now.
          ahahah stop bragging bro about your beautiful M4/416 custom XD
          what kind of Kimber do you have? i've held the Desert Warrior but sadly didnt get to fire it...nice stuff, but the Springfield XD 40 is pretty sick as well XD, idk Glock or Springfield XD...so similar....hard to choose XD

Comment

...I'm not sure soldiers should be allowed to make too many mods to their duty weapon in a warzone. Customisation is fine, but IF anything goes wrong or replacemnt bits are needed in the field you could be in the s**t!
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
              ...I'm not sure soldiers should be allowed to make too many mods to their duty weapon in a warzone. Customisation is fine, but IF anything goes wrong or replacemnt bits are needed in the field you could be in the s**t!
              oooh hell yeah bro like the lack of replacement parts and such...ooh all day, but hell thats why you gotta buy the best parts and parts that are 110% reliable and know how to use them!

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude View Post
                I dunno, with one or two 304s in orbit air superiority would be virtually assured. So Darts wouldnt be a great problem. And if it was a campaign involving battalions of infantry then there must be some kind of heavy support.

And if there wasnt anything to help then ground based air defence would be a must. Something like the Tunguska-M1 (I know there are NATO equivilents/betters but I cant think of thier names atm)

I believe a Spartan would fit through the gate (I think I worked it out a while ago) and surely it wouldnt be overly difficult to either re-engineer existing vehicles or design new ones for this purpose. Building ships for years but virtually nothing better than a MALP to go through the gate.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Need more large scale infantry battles for sure. Some of the best scenes have been the large fights against Jaffa.
                Toyota pick up truck with a 50 cal on the back would fit as would a lrdg Landy
                ----------------------------
                You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                  you wanna drive Technicals into battle like in those African Brush Wars and such? reminds me Black Hawk Down...
                  not good times...

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                    Technicals.........when the US could send through Landrovers etc, or maybe find a way of gettin a Hummer through? Are u mad?

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
                    you wanna drive Technicals into battle like in those African Brush Wars and such? reminds me Black Hawk Down...
                    not good times...
                    I concurr. 10pts for film reference tho.
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                      Technicals.........when the US could send through Landrovers etc, or maybe find a way of gettin a Hummer through? Are u mad?

I concurr. 10pts for film reference tho.
                      yawp, technicals are for guerrilla warfare and such, this isnt urban fighting that we usually see in the SG series let alone probably will ever see, only insurgent tactics call for technicals and such

Comment

If the SG teams took an APC through the gate, it would be akin to a Puddle Jumper. Obviously an armoured transport, extra weapon, ammunition and supply storage.

But then again if the technology exists, just use Jumpers! They can fly, cloak and are very quiet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
                          not good times...
                          well wasnt sure if those wide hummers would fit fairly sure a Landy would and ime sure you could fit them out LRDG style
                          You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

If the SG teams took an APC through the gate, it would be akin to a Puddle Jumper. Obviously an armoured transport, extra weapon, ammunition and supply storage.

But then again if the technology exists, just use Jumpers! They can fly, cloak and are very quiet.
                            well that made me think that one of the things that we woudl be creating would be a proper Panzer (in the SF sense of a AG powered tank) some thing along the lines of a sweadish S Tank with a decent size rail gun as a primary and smaller coax and an aa railguns.

Comment

I would like to see Stargate Team Members with AK-47's and RPG-7's.

http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/i...hotos/ak47.jpg

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/imgs/rpg7.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Pink View Post
                                lol i think we know what AKs and RPGs look like by now...XD
                                why settle for those when you have better weapons?
                                G36K > AK47
                                AT4 > RPG7

the only time we saw AKs were when they teamed with Russians and they used AK74s which are better than AK47s, AK47s are like out dated and are better of in civilians that like to go hunting with them XD lol no lie XD
                                get a more modern weapon for the modern times...AK101 series dude! XD

Comment

Working...
                                X