Infantry Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...star trek....ehh im so lost...XD
    sighs...i never understood why the damn Borg could never be defeated....like why doesnt someone just stick a grenade on them or put a few 7.62x51mm in their faces...really now? at least a .50 cal should be able to kill them...right?

Comment

If you ask anyone but a Borg fan then you would probably get a 'yes.' However fans of TV shows tend to think "if they can't be defeated in my favorite continuity then they can't be defeated period." I do the same thing with the replicators, 304, or virtually any other ship or race in Stargate.

Comment

Ok, here is the goods baby. Lets get this thread back on track where it belongs. With the provided gun images of course:

I fixed the double feeding issues and painted her up. She is doing a hellva fine job right now. I can hit targets out to 500m with ease now. I haven't had to stretch her to 700m or farther yet but I bet she could do it. She rides in the back of my HUMVEE next to our M40, and I get her out at night so I can use her to scan around for people planting IEDs or anything else. She is just so darn fun to shoot, and feels like a real man's gun.

Here is a shot of my primary with the shadow of your sexy photographer included. I just realized how skinny I've gotten while over here, its probably from the lack of sleep and food.

There is your up close view, green for whoever can guess what it is. Hint: its two guns in one. The sling is a old russian AK sling that I doubled up to use Marines style. She handles like a dream, I prefer to shoot her stock all the way open though, more like the SEAL's do rather than stock all the way in like SF taught us to.
        sigpic
        In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
        "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

hmm, the stock and trigger assembly look like an m4, the rest looks a bit like an fn scar, but im not even sure theyre even in service yet

Comment

Good try, but both are off. I'm a gun nut so I'll be a stickler on this.
            sigpic
            "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
              Good try, but both are off. I'm a gun nut so I'll be a stickler on this.
              so would i be right in saying the trigger assembly and stock are from one of the insane number of ar-15 variants?

the rest of the weapon, i dont have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                so would i be right in saying the trigger assembly and stock are from one of the insane number of ar-15 variants?

the rest of the weapon, i dont have a clue
                Not Insane just one of four possibilities.
                sigpic

Comment

Not Insane just one of four possibilities.
                  m16,m4, hk 416, fn scar? although the last one i guess isnt really a variant buts its close enough

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                    m16,m4, hk 416, fn scar? although the last one i guess isnt really a variant buts its close enough
                    I meant the lower could be four things - M4, M4A1, XM177, or GAU-5A/P.

The upper is one of the ones described by you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Q:How do you know if there is a fighter pilot at your party?
                      A: He'll tell you.
                      I must say, that is rather funny.

i've never met a pilot of a fighter tho. Plenty of chopper pilots. They don't tend to boast. ANd for good reason.
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                        I must say, that is rather funny.

i've never met a pilot of a fighter tho. Plenty of chopper pilots. They don't tend to boast. ANd for good reason.
                        Chopper pilots are *****in' I had the 160th SOAR for my sig for a while.

Care to guess what the guns are?
                        sigpic

Comment

well its not an FN SCAR thats for sure, umm im thinking Model 933 (the upper) since the barrel is shorter than your standard M4 or 177 or GAU-5, but im not so sure...XD the lower could be 177 or GAU-5 hmmm XD

Comment

or the upper could be a Model 733 idk XD
                            Last edited by Major V1125; 11 June 2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Here are some hints:

Stock shape? Best way to distinguish between old recycled Air Force Carbines and new tactical machinery.

Check the flash suppressor, what it looks like is important.

On the upper, I am the only person in my unit to have it. Its not standard issue and Colt would have a conniption if they knew I had it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bushmaster perhaps? i only recognize Colt and Bushmaster to have reliable AR15 variants...XD

Comment

Working...
                                X