X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you like it
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

do you ride the special bus to school? lol
      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
        HA! That made me laugh hysterically
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
          HA! That made me laugh hysterically
          you sound like edna crabople from the simpsons HA! and i don't get it, my mum drives me to school
          Spoiler:
          god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

he means the

a: strange story'
            b the overuse of smilies

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
              I'm in total agreement!
              I think daredevil-k is just spamming this thread to get his posting total higher!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                THE CONTINUUM
                PART 2

Then daniel said "what exactly is it that you want?" Then thor said "We want you to help us defeat the ancient replicator's" Then sheppard walked in and say's "But that's impossible we killed them all" then thor said "No some of them survived" then sheppard said "do you have any pruff that we messed up the one deal that went right with the wraith?" Then mckay walked in and said "We could always use that replicator device that the other atlantis team gave us" Then they all walked into the control room and as they plugged the device into the computer they heard a loud beep. Then mckay said "oh crap." Then sheppard said "ok we'll help on one condition, i'm hungry" Next thing they knew they were all beamed to the asgard ship and all the ships were stacked to the brim with food and then sheppard said "Now this is cool, can i have your ships thor?" Then thor said "It is possible."

TO BE CONTINUED............... AGAIN.................
                So then I was talking to Frank and he said "What did you eat today" and I said "I had eggs." We got in a car and drove for Mexico, but we stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to Greenland. The man said "Head West" so we did. We arrived in France 2 hours later, having left Baltimore. The end.

Hahaha. Here's a tip; make punctuation, diction, and sentence structure your friends!

I probably made an error in that sentence too lol, but at least it's legible.

And quit spamming those damned emoticons! They're worse than my 10 year old cousin's MSN ones.

Comment

I'm not meaning to i'm just righting my stories when i feel like it and the smilies are suposed to show there emotion at the time. Oh and when i feel like it i don't feel like punctuation, grammar or spelling. by the way i've been trying to get into the role-playing section of gateworld forums and no-one can write my stories but me.
                  Last edited by daredevil-k; 04 November 2008, 09:36 PM.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I can see why
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not meaning to i'm just righting my stories when i feel like it and the smilies are suposed to show there emotion at the time. Oh and when i feel like it i don't feel like punctuation, grammar or spelling. by the way i've been trying to get into the role-playing section of gateworld forums and no-one can write my stories but me.
                        ...and nobody can read your stories but you!

Does anybody remember when this thread was about a challenge and not the grammatically challenged? Lets get back on track.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                          ...and nobody can read your stories but you!

Does anybody remember when this thread was about a challenge and not the grammatically challenged? Lets get back on track.
                          Yes, lets. You Guys should post updates.
                          sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

yes and i'll right my write my storys........... occasionally.....
                            Spoiler:

Comment

yes and i'll right my write my storys........... occasionally.....
                              Translation: Yes, and I’ll write my stories… occasionally!

No offence to you daredevil-k but why are your stories required in this thread? Why not start a free Stargate website?

Daniel: what exactly is it that you want?
                              Thor: We want you to help us defeat the ancient replicator's"
                              Sheppard walks in
                              Sheppard: But that's impossible we killed them all"
                              Thor: No some of them survived!
                              Sheppard: do you have any proof that we messed up the one deal that went right with the wraith?
                              Mckay walks in
                              Mckay: we could always use that replicator device that the other Atlantis team gave us
                              Then they all walk into the control room, Mckay plugs the device into the computer they heard a loud beep.
                              Mckay: oh crap!
                              Sheppard: ok we'll help on one condition, I'm hungry
                              The next thing the team was beamed onto the Asgard ship in orbit. It was stacked to the brim with food.
                              Sheppard: Now this is cool, can I have your ships Thor?
                              Thor: It is possible.

I have corrected spelling errors and re-structured your “story”. It is now a little easier to read; but please find a more relevant place to post them. I hope this has been of some help and truly hope you take my advice and create a small free website to publish your “stories”.

sigpic

Comment

Well I thought I end all this crap about stories and grammar. And show a couple of ships designs I currently working on. They are only in the stages, but I do not know which to actually trying complete.

The first one is a airliner with for thirty or so passengers seats, probably more. I currently not sure where stuff like the engines, or luggage will go yet. It will have shields but no weapons for now.
                                Passenger craft 1.jpg

Passenger craft 2.jpg

This one is more of a two to five man craft design for short hops round the galaxy and short range journeys between star systems. Through some people have modded it to allow much faster travels and used for general cruising around.

Shuttle 1.jpg

Shuttle 2.jpg

Well finally I think I got the attachments working, finger cross.
                                Last edited by knowles2; 07 November 2008, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X