No announcement yet.

Daedalus Variations alien ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ship was very awsome and the desing was diffrent from the other ships in Stargate.

Comment

i dont care it looks similar to other shows. in the 3.0 fleet, so much has been done its impossible for STARGATE not to copy some stuff. to be original to stargate, sometimes you have to copy. or you copy accidentaly

Comment

Maybe Atlantis knocked out the alien ships shields with the last of it's drones, and after that it was just defenceless.(not counting the shield)

Question: Where do you guys think the F-302-s came from?

Edit:

Vala: Yep, we have seen it tons of times, like in No Man's Land, or Lifeline.
        Trailers and PR
        Stargate: War Begins team
        http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
        forums:
        http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

Atlantis, of course, if there was a Earth ship in Orbit we would have seen it and I think Atlantis may have lost a lot of jumpers in the war and they are using F-302s now for non gate missions.

Comment

maybe in the alternate reality the wraith did not go towards organic ships but another more complicated metal and advanced faster with new technology
            http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=251128

Comment

Maybe its the borg + wraith
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Couldnt been wraith because those guns kill why would they kill their food source?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                  My favorite thing about the alien vessel was the launch tubes through which the fighters exited the ship. It was a nice difference from the large hangers typically portrayed in science fiction.
                  Battlestar Galactica also has launch tubes, although when landing they use the bays, for the aliens id say in a hurry, landings gone be a *****!
                  "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAssassino View Post
                    Maybe Atlantis knocked out the alien ships shields with the last of it's drones, and after that it was just defenceless.(not counting the shield)

Edit:

i believe that the larger 3 piers are long enough for F-302 takeoff and landing,
                    they dont need much.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAssassino View Post

Edit:

i believe that the larger 3 piers of Atlantis are long enough for F-302 takeoff and landing,
                      they dont need much.

Comment

I really liked the design of the alien warship. There was something very anime (to my relatively untrained eye) about the design. In fact, it reminded me, just a little, of the Woglinde from the game Xenosaga Episode I.

The alien fighters reminded me a little bit of the alien fighters from that TERRIBLE movie, Titan AE.

Comment

Last edited by ManiacMike; 04 August 2008, 06:42 PM.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Don't forget, 3 hits obliterated a hive ship, too. And a hive is several times more massive than this new alien cruiser... whoever they are, their armor surpasses everyone else we've seen.
                            and a single hit caused only minor damage & a (relatively) small explosion on the 2nd hive, so the 1st hive exploding after 3 shots had nothing to do with raw power

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post

where is the other ship from and how do you get scifi hd i am seeing that alot in screen captures
                              SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                                and a single hit caused only minor damage & a (relatively) small explosion on the 2nd hive, so the 1st hive exploding after 3 shots had nothing to do with raw power
                                Maybe they had some sort of shielding, that weakened the shots and they Daedalus was low on power.

And I agree with the Hive situation, they probably hit some sort of essential system. The Hives have the hyperdrive at a vulnerable place and why should they have other systems there.

Comment

Working...
                                X