What can beat the Andromeda Ascendant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
    I was think about post a link to the all system libary.
    Crap, here. I'l fix it.

Comment

Lol. Ight then. lets see if we cant show some people the way of The Commonwealth.
      You deserve a vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y8uE-HXAS...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Crap, here. I'l fix it.
        What?? I already tried the link in your post and it works. I was just saying that you beat me to posting the link.
        What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol. Thanks.
          What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Comment

What?? I already tried the link in your post and it works. I was just saying that you beat me to posting the link.
            Oh, my bad.

Lol. Thanks.
            Lol, welcome.

Comment

I think we ran them off.

Comment

I think we ran them off.
                No, their still here lurking..............ploting behind our backs.....

Comment

Ok guys, Andromeda weapons cannot touch any of the Stargate ships equipped with shielding. It has no shields of its own. It MAY be able to outmanuever a beam weapon, but it will not have a 100% evade rate. One hit from a beam weapon will kill it. You have NOT given me any evidence to disprove that a beam weapon does not travel at speed of light. CGI is not really an excuse. Nor has the speed of drones been mentioned. Andromeda is poorly armed vs. stargate ships. It is unable to kill any shielded ship. Its missiles do like 30-50 megawatts, a locamotive has 3-5 megawatts......so it has the power of 10 locamotives. I find it amusing that Andromeda fans cannot concede that the firepower is tiny. Even the Goa'uld would stand a fair chance of taking on the Andromeda. If they are in normal space, Andromeda cannot OUTRUN anything since most advanced races can go the speed of light in normal space. And most advanced races have hyperdrives that can go between galaxies in a matter of hours if that.....I like to see Andromeda match that speed......So the argument of andromeda just flipping around and outrunning is flawed both by physics and what we have seen on both shows.

And no, you gotta give more than 10 minutes for a reasonable reply. I don't just make this stuff up now.
                  sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

No, their still here lurking..............ploting behind our backs.....
                    Yup.

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                    Ok guys, Andromeda weapons cannot touch any of the Stargate ships equipped with shielding. It has no shields of its own. It MAY be able to outmanuever a beam weapon, but it will not have a 100% evade rate. One hit from a beam weapon will kill it. You have NOT given me any evidence to disprove that a beam weapon does not travel at speed of light. CGI is not really an excuse. Nor has the speed of drones been mentioned. Andromeda is poorly armed vs. stargate ships. It is unable to kill any shielded ship. Its missiles do like 30-50 megawatts, a locamotive has 3-5 megawatts......so it has the power of 10 locamotives. I find it amusing that Andromeda fans cannot concede that the firepower is tiny. Even the Goa'uld would stand a fair chance of taking on the Andromeda. If they are in normal space, Andromeda cannot OUTRUN anything since most advanced races can go the speed of light in normal space. And most advanced races have hyperdrives that can go between galaxies in a matter of hours if that.....I like to see Andromeda match that speed......So the argument of andromeda just flipping around and outrunning is flawed both by physics and what we have seen on both shows.

And no, you gotta give more than 10 minutes for a reasonable reply. I don't just make this stuff up now.
                    Well first off. The Andromeda has Slipstream. It go from orbit above earth to orbit around Atlatnis in about 30 seconds.
                    And as for weapons. You just wont give will you. Look All the andromeda would have to do ist Fire a Nova Bomb. Boom, your stargate ships are gone.
                    Heck. Its Knetic Missles could destroy it. And have you ever seen a ship do complete 180's and stay intact. No. Any BC-304 would be ripped to shreads after that kinda force.

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                      Ok guys, Andromeda weapons cannot touch any of the Stargate ships equipped with shielding.
                      I kg of mater (andromeda missile mass0 gouing at 9C (their low end speed) has a energy of 2.9 kilotons (do the math). Andromeda has fourty missile tubes, That means shields will 116 gigatons of enegy in one voley. assuming none are knocked off by countermeasures which outr ships have never dysplayed.

It has no shields of its own.
                      Instead it has a hull cpaabel of takign ahit form a mini black hole.

It MAY be able to outmanuever a beam weapon, but it will not have a 100% evade rate.
                      Why no

One hit from a beam weapon will kill it. You have NOT given me any evidence to disprove that a beam weapon does not travel at speed of light. CGI is not really an excuse.[/QUOTE]
                      SG ships really do fight form sipiting distance hurlign glowing blobs at each other untill it's stated on screen otherwise.

Nor has the speed of drones been mentioned.
                      Infer it form the speed you've seen, its' not nearly relativistic.

Andromeda is poorly armed vs. stargate ships. It is unable to kill any shielded ship. Its missiles do like 30-50 megawatts, a locamotive has 3-5 megawatts......so it has the power of 10 locamotives. I find it amusing that Andromeda fans cannot concede that the firepower is tiny. Even the Goa'uld would stand a fair chance of taking on the Andromeda.
                      Proven wrong above.

If they are in normal space, Andromeda cannot OUTRUN anything since most advanced races can go the speed of light in normal space.
                      Wow..........i'm curious realyl how old are you?

And most advanced races have hyperdrives that can go between galaxies in a matter of hours if that.....I like to see Andromeda match that speed.....
                      First thats' FTL speed, ans second she does, she can get between galaxies in minuites, but that's an FTL diference between Andromeda and SG, they use diferent ways so you can't reall ycompare.

.So the argument of andromeda just flipping around and outrunning is flawed both by physics and what we have seen on both shows.
                      [/QUOTE]

Actualy it's explained n the offical site. It reduces its own mass to just under a kilogram with some kind of AG field. (difernt than SG ones)

And what wwe "see" has no impact, we take visuals as proof until soemoben says othwrise on screen.

Comment

Yup.

Well first off. The Andromeda has Slipstream. It go from orbit above earth to orbit around Atlatnis in about 30 seconds.
                        And as for weapons. You just wont give will you. Look All the andromeda would have to do ist Fire a Nova Bomb. Boom, your stargate ships are gone.
                        Heck. Its Knetic Missles could destroy it. And have you ever seen a ship do complete 180's and stay intact. No. Any BC-304 would be ripped to shreads after that kinda force.
                        Not technicaly true, Nova bombs just nulify gravity, meaning a star will explode becasue there is no gravity to hoild it toggether, it doesn't do much against ships exept makign the crew throw up.

Comment

I kg of mater (andromeda missile mass0 gouing at 9C (their low end speed) has a energy of 2.9 kilotons (do the math). Andromeda has fourty missile tubes, That means shields will 116 gigatons of enegy in one voley. assuming none are knocked off by countermeasures which outr ships have never dysplayed.

Instead it has a hull cpaabel of takign ahit form a mini black hole.

Why no

One hit from a beam weapon will kill it. You have NOT given me any evidence to disprove that a beam weapon does not travel at speed of light. CGI is not really an excuse.
                          SG ships really do fight form sipiting distance hurlign glowing blobs at each other untill it's stated on screen otherwise.

Infer it form the speed you've seen, its' not nearly relativistic.

Proven wrong above.

Wow..........i'm curious realyl how old are you?

First thats' FTL speed, ans second she does, she can get between galaxies in minuites, but that's an FTL diference between Andromeda and SG, they use diferent ways so you can't reall ycompare.

[/QUOTE]

Actualy it's explained n the offical site. It reduces its own mass to just under a kilogram with some kind of AG field. (difernt than SG ones)

And what wwe "see" has no impact, we take visuals as proof until soemoben says othwrise on screen.[/QUOTE]

I thought you had left there for a minute.

Comment

Not technicaly true, Nova bombs just nulify gravity, meaning a star will explode becasue there is no gravity to hoild it toggether, it doesn't do much against ships exept makign the crew throw up.
                            They did damage to the Magog World ship above Arkology Heck dylan launched all he had at the World ship.

Comment

They did damage to the Magog World ship above Arkology Heck dylan launched all he had at the World ship.
                              I haven't seen teh episode, but those were planets, it's probaly bad for a planet to have it's gravity nulified.

Comment

idiotness at its peak.

The Magog world ship and the Wrath of Archilles(which is a DMC Heavy High Gaurd Battleship) are both from Andromeda. And how would you since you stated in previous post that you didnt even watch Andromeda or that you had never seen it.
                                Lol, maybe that's why he asked it in the first place? So what's with the insults?

Comment

Working...
                                X