No announcement yet.

New Earth Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if todd could make such strong weapons, he wouldve done so.

Comment

well he did order construction of super hive, but his underling betrade him .

Comment

superhive wasnt constructed.

APBW's are fine. why more uber weapons? we can barely implement the asgard tech we have!

Comment

If I remember correctly, the super hive wasn't constructed (as thekillman said) but was rather a regular hive that grew much larger and more powerful because of the presence of a ZPM.

Comment

yup

Comment

Why doesn't Earth build smaller but more heavily armed ships so that we can save on manpower and resources? Or build super uber over powered warships of death.

Comment

an easy way to beat man power, is to inter great all the knowledge of the 304 in to the Asgard core, make a small one's (20CM) then make a device that can shrink/bigger then makes tons of 304s and we have an armada or do the same for the Aurora
                i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
                i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
                Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

it make me thinking.

what if we would redesign our ships (304) so one man could control it from one terminal and again, this terminal is not needed to be on the ship? like some sort of remote controled ship?

By doing this we could save a lot of money and man power. We would just than need some sort of adminal ship (can be 304) which would control all of this 304R class ships.

Comment

Why can't 304's be distinguishable from each other

e.g. write the name down the side

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post

They do. Look closely at the 302 bays, about halfway back on the upper sloped section.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post

Because, then TPTB couldn't use the same shots for a 304 getting out of the orbit of Earth.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

hm...you say we should just keep using asgard knowledge we have now, killman?

IMHO, that's stagnation, we should dig deeper into this core they gave us (even more, we should get it off the ship, where we risk its destruction every time we fly into combat....- or build a backup and copy the files and knowledge) and use it to its full potential first, agreed (we have barely scrached the surface as it is, IMO)

but after doing that we should start something new, better (the asgard gave us the technology so we use it - use it meaning apply the already developed stuff, but also developping new things from the contained knowledge)

greetings LAX
                          ps: stagnation is always bad, it leeds to degeneration (if a race has nothing to strive for anymore they become complacent and eventually die out)

Comment

Its not realy stagnation when we cant make heads or tails of the science behind the asgard stuff already in the core. I'm surprised they managed to replicate anything from it, it'll be centures if not more before we understand everything in the core, let alone improve anything in it.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Totally right, Character is.

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
                              hm...you say we should just keep using asgard knowledge we have now, killman?

IMHO, that's stagnation, we should dig deeper into this core they gave us (even more, we should get it off the ship, where we risk its destruction every time we fly into combat....- or build a backup and copy the files and knowledge) and use it to its full potential first, agreed (we have barely scrached the surface as it is, IMO)

but after doing that we should start something new, better (the asgard gave us the technology so we use it - use it meaning apply the already developed stuff, but also developping new things from the contained knowledge)

greetings LAX
                              ps: stagnation is always bad, it leeds to degeneration (if a race has nothing to strive for anymore they become complacent and eventually die out)
                              I would also like to add that 10 000+ years worth of technological, sociological, and other raw data, would most likely take up a lot more memory than the IOA can afford to build without raising a lot of eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
                                Its not realy stagnation when we cant make heads or tails of the science behind the asgard stuff already in the core. I'm surprised they managed to replicate anything from it, it'll be centures if not more before we understand everything in the core, let alone improve anything in it.
                                Or it should be. Unfortunately, Stargate has a way of packing centuries into years.

Comment

Working...
                                X