Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROOF: Aurora-class has more than drones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can't have asgard cores powering the beams:

1. We don't know if the 304s have been upgraded with asgard cores.
    2. If yes, activating them would probably attract Ori ships, and bring them to Pegasus. Bad bad.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      They can't have asgard cores powering the beams:

1. We don't know if the 304s have been upgraded with asgard cores.
      2. If yes, activating them would probably attract Ori ships, and bring them to Pegasus. Bad bad.
      Spoiler:
      the ori are supposedly taken care of in ark of truth..so i wouldnt see a reason to worry about that

*-*Superman*-*
      sigpic

Comment

i just had a nerd-gasm

Comment

It looks like we go try and steal some zpms for our ships, or possibly steal some auroras.
          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
            It looks like we go try and steal some zpms for our ships, or possibly steal some auroras.
            do u mean when ronan and 2 marines beam down? coz i think thats when they try to put a virus in the collective

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              do u mean when ronan and 2 marines beam down? coz i think thats when they try to put a virus in the collective
              Yeah, into the core so it will spread in the next merge.

Comment

strange.. whare the hell does it say the more power the more the wraith ships regenerate???/? doesnt our lil frien say: power from non crucial systems to hover generation?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  strange.. whare the hell does it say the more power the more the wraith ships regenerate???/? doesnt our lil frien say: power from non crucial systems to hover generation?
                  no, he says hull regeneration

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

i listened again. and to me the "right answer' is what you want it to be.

if i want tohear hull regeneration, he seems to say it. but if i want him to say hover generation, then it sounds like he says that.

he says it as if its 1 word, thus making it hard to hear hover generation or hull regeneration, especially because both start with "h" and both have generation in it.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      i listened again. and to me the "right answer' is what you want it to be.

if i want tohear hull regeneration, he seems to say it. but if i want him to say hover generation, then it sounds like he says that.

he says it as if its 1 word, thus making it hard to hear hover generation or hull regeneration, especially because both start with "h" and both have generation in it.
                      sorry i wasent tryin to offend you

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

He says "hull regeneration".
                        Signed,

Gregorius
                        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                          He says "hull regeneration".
                          thats what i recon to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

It should be obvious to most that:

1) They toned down the Asgard lasers.

2) They GREATLY toned down the destructive capability of the Aurora classs warships. Where are the 100's of drones being fired off at once?????
                            This is very dissapointing.

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                              2) They GREATLY toned down the destructive capability of the Aurora classs warships. Where are the 100's of drones being fired off at once?????
                              This is very dissapointing.
                              Well, it might be that drones can only be conrtolled from the chair and the chair can only be operated by someone with the ATA gene. The Asurans lacking that gene as they are mechanical thus have no need for the drones since they can't control it.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

In Mortal Coil episode, that Aurora was using drones to take out the fake Atlantis.

So obviously the Asurans can use drones. They have gotten around the whole ATA gene crap. One would think this would be the case, since they were created by the Ancients, had access to all the Ancient knowledges prior to being attacked by the Ancients...

The Daedalus and the Apollo must have gotten massive shield upgrades as well, from the lack of apparent damage on screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X