Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the supergates are both in the sensor-free areas near black holes in each galaxy, it is doubtful the gates would be noticed in either galaxy unless a ship is tracked to that area and then disappears never to be seen again. It would make anyone who witnessed that investigate and discover it. Perhaps one thing we can have learned form the asgard is how to cloak 304's without zpm's. It would help keep our secret.

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
      If the supergates are both in the sensor-free areas near black holes in each galaxy, it is doubtful the gates would be noticed in either galaxy unless a ship is tracked to that area and then disappears never to be seen again. It would make anyone who witnessed that investigate and discover it. Perhaps one thing we can have learned form the asgard is how to cloak 304's without zpm's. It would help keep our secret.
      Good idea, but...
      It was Daniel with Merlin's concessness that cloaked the Odyssey, "having a ZPM helps" Daniel said to O'Neill when asked how he cloaked the ship....
      Last edited by Guest; 27 November 2007, 01:17 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
        move super gate to pegasus

dial ori galaxy

put upan all you can eat sighn alert wraith at least one problem taken care of
        Better idea would be to have to gate dialed to an empty galaxy. This way the wraith, being lost, really scared and hungry, and really slow would be stuck there forever.

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
          move super gate to pegasus

dial ori galaxy

put upan all you can eat sighn alert wraith at least one problem taken care of
          Don't forget a Ancients live here now sign as well.... bye bye Asurans

Well that was easy what sleeping giant can we poke with a P90 next
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
            Good idea, but...
            It was Daniel with Merlin's concessness that cloaked the Odyssey, "having a ZPM helps" Daniel said to O'Neill when asked how he cloaked the ship....
            Please pay attention to my comment before contradicting me. I said: "Perhaps one thing we can have learned form the asgard is how to cloak 304's without zpm's". I said this because we can now cloak 304's WITH A ZPM, but since we only have 3 or 4 zpm's an asgard power core or such device would let us cloak our ships like has been stated in the episode "Fair Game". So what may I ask was the reason for your reply???

Comment

well the gou'ld can now cloak their ha'taks with naguadah generators. Shields can be modified to do this, so the power requirement isn't the problem.

Tell the Ori about Pegasus, the inhabitants may be made ori followers, but thats better than wraith morsels

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaNZ View Post
                well the gou'ld can now cloak their ha'taks with naguadah generators. Shields can be modified to do this, so the power requirement isn't the problem.

Tell the Ori about Pegasus, the inhabitants may be made ori followers, but thats better than wraith morsels
                Not sure about that before we can along and woke them up the wraith only popped up every so many decades maybe once a generation leaving the cultures alone for the most part for the rest of the time, compare that with the Ori constant forced worship do as we say or we burn you. I think I'd rather live in Pegasus with the Wraith sure you may get culled but you get to live your life before that happens.

I guess it comes down between living and existing to some extent
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  Not sure about that before we can along and woke them up the wraith only popped up every so many decades maybe once a generation leaving the cultures alone for the most part for the rest of the time, compare that with the Ori constant forced worship do as we say or we burn you. I think I'd rather live in Pegasus with the Wraith sure you may get culled but you get to live your life before that happens.

I guess it comes down between living and existing to some extent
                  Thats a great point I agree I'd rather live in Pegasus than bean Ori worshiper

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

That would be a baaad idea.
                    Pointing the Ori to Pegasus would not only put Atlantis in danger, we'd be inflicting lifelong servitude over every human planet in that galaxy.
                    Also, with that many worshippers, we'd be giving them a massive army and a large amount of resources to build new ships to send against us.

Bad, bad idea.

Comment

Hmmm be fed upon (which is highly likely considering all the wraith are awake), blown up by the replicators or pray for 6 hours a day. Well as I'm not a religious person at all I have no problem praying to someone just to keep them happy, better than the alternatives.

Comment

I believe most of the people in pegasus who worship the Ancients would get confused and just say, "Oh, they came back!"

This would cause waaaay more problems than it would solve.

Sure, the Ori might defeat the Wraith, but then we'd have to deal with the Ori on two fronts instead of one.

On the other hand, the Wraith might just defeat the Ori. They did, after all, send the Ancients back to Earth with their tails between their legs... Just what we need, cocky, arrogant Wraith, fresh fed on Ori worshipers...
                        Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos_master123 View Post
                          do you think we could use the supergate techology to be able to link peg and milkyway together?
                          Its a possiblity.

Comment

Why not use the Supergate as a garbage dump, we could dial out to the Ori galaxy and throw all our garbage through the gate

Comment

Working...
                            X