No announcement yet.

Specs for the BC-304

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its true i cannot be sure but i don't think they ever said that they carry 16 f-302. And i never seen 16 fighters come out of the ship. Even in the Prometheus, and don't talk about 'Lost City' because maybe they just take more f-302 at McMurdo base. Do you know the price of a 302? Do you know the price of 16 302 instead of 8? The F-35 cost $60million per plan. so imagine (more than) 60 million multiply by 16 for only 1 ship. But my first reason is because we never seen more than 8 ship (i'm not sure we've seen 8 ). But you may have reason.
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear. If there any hope in preserving the future, its lies with you and your people.

Comment

Blahb lahblhalbhalbhalgbahalgalbha It was mentioned on the show somewhere. I don't know where, but if you do a search on google, every place on the freaking internet says "16 fighters except for Daedalus, which does supply runs for atlantis using one of the fighter bays".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daedalu..._battlecruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
        Good question. It's never really been mentioned in any episode that I can recall. I know the Prometheus had a crew size of about 75 or so, so that would probably be the low end for a Daedalus class ship.

If I had to guess, it'd probably be 75-150 or so.
        i once heard that it was a couple of hundreds
        so its at least 200

Comment

304's have a crew around 200 people. meaning little more, little less. around that number. stop making assumptions and use the info give to us by the TV series!

Comment

The specs for the 304 on the Stargate Wiki

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/304
            "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
            "That he is concealing something."
            "Like what?"
            "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
            "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
            "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
            "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947 View Post
              The crew number of a BC-304 is around 200

Quote from 'No Mans Land'

Prometheus's crew is about 120
              The crew is definitely not 200. The Daedalus had 200 people on board because they took people off of the Orion. Next time you quote something understand the context.
              Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
              -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
              Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
              What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

TLT states 200+. so i'd guess 200-250.

i doubt however, that this means at all times. they don't always have a full F-302 complement, which saves crew, etc etc etc

Comment

Just to throw in my two cents on the crew compliment, in the ep where the promy got destroyed (ethon was it?) i think they said they beamed 76 out of over 115 crew down. im not living at home at the mo so i cant check. but id say being a bigger ship, the daedalus would have between 150 and 200 crew, probs hovering somewhere inbetween.
                  sigpic
                  THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                    Just to throw in my two cents on the crew compliment, in the ep where the promy got destroyed (ethon was it?) i think they said they beamed 76 out of over 115 crew down. im not living at home at the mo so i cant check. but id say being a bigger ship, the daedalus would have between 150 and 200 crew, probs hovering somewhere inbetween.
                    nope crew on the 304s are in and around the 300 mark as stated by major marks in allies i think...

Comment

It wouldnt surprise me if it was 300 tbh, you think of all the poeple they would commonly have aboard, and i think i remember the quote your on about, wasnt that when he says our life support can only manage around 300 people for the time needed to transport to X location?
                      sigpic
                      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

qoute from no mans land

McKAY: Good. Good. (They enter a room and Rodney smiles at what he sees.) Ah, now we're talking. How many more of these do we have?

(Crewmen are unpacking sets of breathing gear.)

KLEINMAN: Twenty in total.

McKAY: How many people on board?

KLEINMAN: In and around the two hundred mark.

McKAY: Oh, so I guess buddy-breathing our way through this one's out of the question.
                        ok i remebered wrong but i have a distinct memory of the 300 comment... maybe it was from inferno....
                        but anyway during the No mans land attack deadalus had 200 people onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
                          Length: 586 meters
                          Crew: 200
                          Armament
                          -Railguns
                          -16 VLS Missile Cells
                          -6 Ventral Missile Launchers
                          -Mark Three Tactical Nuclear Missiles
                          -Mark Eight Tactical Nuclear Missiles
                          -Mark Nine Nuclear Warheads
                          -Asgard Plasma Beam Weapons
                          Defenses
                          -Asgard Shields
                          -Cloaking Device (Odyssey only)
                          Propulsion
                          -Asgard Hyperdrive: 115 Light-years/Minute (521 Light-years/Minute with ZPM)
                          -Sublight: ~.6c
                          Power Plant: unknown
                          Auxillary Craft: 16 F-302s
                          Your lack of a reference(s) makes me doubt your post.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                            qoute from no mans land

ok i remebered wrong but i have a distinct memory of the 300 comment... maybe it was from inferno....
                            but anyway during the No mans land attack deadalus had 200 people onboard.
                            But remember they had just beamed crew members off the Orion, so the normal crew would have been less than that.
                            Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
                            -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
                            Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
                            What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

no. spoilers from The Lost Tribe and First Contact say 200+.

also, 300 is the limit, because in Inferno, that's the amount of people they ferried.

besides, wasn't the Orion's crew already part of the deadalus crew, just transferred?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                no. spoilers from The Lost Tribe and First Contact say 200+.

also, 300 is the limit, because in Inferno, that's the amount of people they ferried.

besides, wasn't the Orion's crew already part of the deadalus crew, just transferred?
                                indeed.

and yes but it is only the limit due to "finite" life support

yes imo that would be logical to use daedalus personell aswell as some atlantis personell on the orion

Comment

Working...
                                X