X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
    Delta flyer still beats it though lol.
    But not in Quanity so there, even if its better on a 1 on 1 the X-Wing could beat it in numbers made

Also I would take a X-Wing rather then Delta Flyer because the Hyperdrive is better then the slip stream drive on the Delta Flyer
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I would have to say the Slip Fighter is the best fighter ever.

Extremely maneuverable, has FTL capabilities, its standard weapon is guided bullets that travel at .95 c, and it can carry everything from missiles to nova bombs.

Comment

I agree the slip fighter is the best

Comment

i say the F-22A Raptor is the best figher ever

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
            i say the F-22A Raptor is the best figher ever
            Best real world fighter, yes. I would favor it over all fighter craft except 302's and Puddle Jumpers in SGverse. But none of them would last 2 second against a Slip fighter. These are fighters that travel at a significant percentage of lightspeed and are armed with weapons that make most nuclear warheads look like a joke.

Comment

I have a certain fondness for the Yuuzhan Vong "coralskipper" from Star Wars... I alweays thought it was a great fighter: miniature black holes for shields, canons that shot magma missiles and plasma bolts...
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The X-Wing beats the corral skipper and the Slip Fighter

I love the X-Wing it can take down Captial ships and has a great hyperdrive and good weapons and bad shields but still it has shields
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

I love the X-Wing it can take down Captial ships and has a great hyperdrive and good weapons and bad shields but still it has shields
                  Actually, the X-Wings got smashed by the corralskippers. It wasn't until a few years into the war that sufficient advancements to them were made so they could actual compete with the Vong fighters.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Actually, the X-Wings got smashed by the corralskippers. It wasn't until a few years into the war that sufficient advancements to them were made so they could actual compete with the Vong fighters.
                    True but once that happened the X-Wings were highly effective against the Corral skippers and the jedi did have there cool trick with firing the missles with the force but still the X-Wing turned into a highly effective weapons against the corralskippers
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic

Comment

Can the X win travel at least .4c? Does it fire guided projectiles that travel at .95c or can it take hits from them?

I believe the answer is no to both of those questions. And since the answer is no the Slip Fighter wins.

Comment

True but once that happened the X-Wings were highly effective against the Corral skippers and the jedi did have there cool trick with firing the missles with the force but still the X-Wing turned into a highly effective weapons against the corralskippers
                        Eventually, but by then, they weren't really X-Wings. They were XJ-3s, which were about as much like the T-65 X-Wing as a Z95 is; similar, but not the same craft.

And even WITH all the upgrades, they still lost a lot to skips.

Comment

lol, no love for Starfuries?

Well, in the SG universe I'd definitely take a Puddle Jumper over an F-302 any day. In other universes, well I have a fondness for the Starfury from Babylon 5. Let's see, there's Vipers from BSG and the Prowler from Farscape. But I think the most powerful of them all would be Andromeda's Slip Fighters. As for Star Wars, don't get me started lol, there's too many.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

T-bolt from Babylon 5
                            Viper from Battlestar
                            Scar (not any of the raiders, just Scar)
                            sigpic

Comment

I tell you it is easily the Puddlejumper.

Very powerful shields, drone weapons, excellent maneuverability, CLOAK capable.

Nothing can beat it.

It is semi-ugly looking, but who cares.

Comment

Slip fighter will beat a puddle jumper

Comment

Working...
                                X