Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I love the option on the pole cracked me up.

I for one think its beautiful, lol it's a battleship not a model hehehhe
    sigpic

Comment

There's a reason for every ship design the ori are trying to convert a galaxy the ships not just a warship but a flying cathedral so it has to be impressive as well as imposing, and the ori like their symbol and white sticks with the whole holy city.

As for the O'neill, well the beliskner class was not that beautiful and the asgard were asking for sam's help and thor was simply trying to compensate for the way he looked with a pimped up ride.

As for the whole war thing with the Aurora, i can just imagine the military commander saying we're desperate as long as long as the inside is good im willing to overlook the extria and take her to heaven and back.

on a serious note i like the look of the Aurora all though i'd expected some wonderfully sleek ship, the more i think about all the ancient buildings they are all like a glass sulpture asthetically pleasing but u can't drop them, whereas the Aurora looks like it was designed to take some damage if the shield went down. so ill give it a 8. lol love the pole options by the way

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
      O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Working...
      X