Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ships make a sound when the engines fire in atmosphere, even darts and jumpers... So that 'wom-woming' was them in use. I don't find that stupid, heck i would find it stupid if there was no sound at all.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      I do I was watching "Ethon" and I miss that ship
      I don't. I found it extremel ugly, uglier than the original space marine dropship.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Yeah, but I've gotten over it.

It wasn't real to begin with, and there are always re-runs.

Comment

I do and don't. It looked too bulky. The Daedalus is sleeker and sexy. The Promethius was good because it led the way for Earth to conquer, I mean explore the galaxy.
          I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

i didnt like the prommy. it was small and the technology on it wasnt very good. it was lucky to even stand up against anubis's mothership for that long. it should have blown up before it even reached orbit. i am glad to see it gone. the daedalus class is much better. it has better engines and sheilds and it has a much sleaker design. it doesnt have that stupid tower sticking way up in the air

Comment

I don't.I didn't like Prometheus

I hope we'll get a chance to see a new earth ships in the future
              Spoiler:
              in the Unending
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

why does everyone say that the technology was worse on the promie???

Its the same darn technology. The deady and oddy (and now apollo) have slight upgrades in the technology, asgard personelle, and a better understanding of the tech.

The difference is, the promie is like a boat with a twin turbo jet engine attached. It was a bunch of different tech, thrown into a ship.

May it rest in pieces above Tegalus
                Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post

May it rest in pieces above Tegalus
                  I doubt it.Debris burned in the atmosphere
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

I kinda liked the con tower on the Prometheus
                    The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

I thought the Prometheus was hot! The Daedalus looks cool from some angles, but from others it looks like a jumble of antennae and scrap metal.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

i hate it

it was the biggest fx scru up ever. in evri epesod it was difent. on minor daitals like gun ports and a clare hanar bay.
                        but thay raly learnd a lot of it, 304s and the aroras magnifesent diatald.manific
                        sorry cant spell

Comment

The Auroras were the ugliest damn things I've ever seen. I simply don't believe that the same race that built Atlantis also built those garbage skows.
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            I doubt it.Debris burned in the atmosphere
                            Kill Joy
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I miss her captain. I don't miss the ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X