Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you read spoilers for the 1st DVD movie regarding Odyssey & what it will be used for.

Perhaps after that, she gets dropped off at Atlantis because they need her help urgently with the Asurans situation. So it could be that for the 1st movie she is named commander. Hence it's still her ship when she arrives in Pegasus. Then it heads back to the MW with another one of the SG-1 team in temporary charge.

Apollo already has a new captain, so I can't see them creating another brand new ship just for her. Especially when her expertise would be in the main teams, or in the city herself. If they brought her in just to be consigned to bit parts of a 304 or whatever type of ship. It'd be a total waste! That's why I think she'll do a Vala & be assigned to the main team while she's there.

Comment

Originally posted by aiHD View Post
      I don't think she's suited to being a ship commander - maybe I'm just impressed by Caldwell, but anyone replacing him would need to bring the same feeling of intensity and courage under fire that he brings to the role.
      Caldwell is THE MAN !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X