Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember in "space race" Warrick gave carter the schematics for the Cebrus in her own 'language'.

When i first saw the article i immediately thought of this and maybe it's a research vessle, around alkesh size with part Serrakin/Asgard/Goa'uld design, that was wholly designed by Carter.

And for a bit of a laugh, i hope they call it the "Shanahan"

Comment

I just had another thought. I wonder if she will arrive in a new ship of her own which incorperates (spoilers for first strike and s4)
      Spoiler:
      the anti-replicator satelite weapon area 51 have been working on and the asgard already have.

That would give her a pretty good reason to show up and stay there, rather than just showing up for the sake of it.
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
        Remember in "space race" Warrick gave carter the schematics for the Cebrus in her own 'language'.

When i first saw the article i immediately thought of this and maybe it's a research vessle, around alkesh size with part Serrakin/Asgard/Goa'uld design, that was wholly designed by Carter.

And for a bit of a laugh, i hope they call it the "Shanahan"
        This was exactly my thought from teh moment I saw that quote (minus the Shanahan thing. That name should never be mentioned again.) She was director of Area 51 for several months, and we know she built or at least restored a motorcycle on her own at some point, plus she had commented on "next year" in space race, may in her spare time at Area 51 she was building her own space racer. Think about it... SG-1 would most likely get MAJOR hazzard pay, then taking into account all the royalties from all the patents she holds she would have more than enough money to fund the construction of her own small ship and with the resources of Area 51 at her disposal, I'd put money on her building her own "space yacht".

Comment

as long it's a new type ship i'm happy not those 304 seen 3 of them and they have no change.

so just let it be a new type it doesn't need to be big.

Comment

Something tells me it's just might be a new type of ship, something smaller and not meant to be a "combat" ship. Perhaps Caldwell and the Daedalus got tired of going on beer runs all the time and a new specialized ship was made to take over that role. I can just see it now, Budeiizer sponsored it and the ship is called Bud 1. Or, maybe McDonald's sponsored it and it's called "The Mc-Transport", complete with two whole beef patties and a special sauce.
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
              I think that the deadalus is going to be reasigned to Protect earth and the Oddesey will be protecting atlantis. The Oddesey has no commander due to that unfortunade LA incident. Plus with the ZPM she can still fight the Ori and wraith in her spare time, while the Apollo and intergalactic bridge + 2 ZPM's avalable can deal with resupply etc.
              I actually thought she was going to be commander of atlantis, because IMO she would be great at that, she could easily lead civilians because she has the brains and talent to be the top civilian there, and she can order shepard around and deal with aliens. Shepard should be commander of the deadalus because all he ever wants to do is kick wraith butt with rail guns and nukes...Daniel can pop by for visits and that i how you merge SG1 and SGA..oh and Weir runs the ultracivilian negciation/IOA/ political side of things..
              The Ori will be defeated, so there won't be any 'fighting ORI and wraith' in her spare time

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

she is gonna come in with this ship, and Mckay is gonna get pissed of in that Canadaian sorta way, and build his own ship, and hack into Sam's ship, and froce the onboars speaker system to play Wham over and over, killing her in 2 plays
                Originally posted by cowpants
                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
                  I dont think their is really any point to a Human/Asgard/Ancient hybrid ship. Asgard/Ancient certainly, but not with humans. Unless of course Earth will own the ship and we need everything to be controlled by our computers, but as far as the real big important technology goes, the Asgard and the Ancients have us by several thousand and several million years, respectively.
                  Thats sort of what i meant anyway.
                  Even better eventually a ship where all five members of the alliance (including us) have contributed some of their most advanced tech to it. That would be one hell of a powerful ship. We'll never see us becoming part of the alliance though whilst the franchise is still running cos it would just create too much of an imbalance of power, but i can dream spurred on by the fact that old cassie used that remote dialer in 1969.

Comment

Personally, I'd be thrilled if she came in a commandeered Ori ship after the conclusion of the Ori arc.

Comment

The Oddesey has no commander due to that unfortunade LA incident? what unfortunade LA incident???

Comment

Originally posted by KIA Red View Post
                        The Oddesey has no commander due to that unfortunade LA incident? what unfortunade LA incident???
                        Spoilers for Company of Thieves:
                        Spoiler:
                        Emmerson got shot by the Lucian Alliance. so the oddesey has no commander, that we know of.
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

thankyou

Comment

Just a thought:
                            Spoiler:
                            Carter will command the oldest ship that we know of... Actually we know it mostly as a city.

Comment

Maybe she literally comes in "Her own ship."

We've already seen the Asgard ships O'neill and Danial Jackson, so maybe its her turn?

Thor could drop her off in it off, or loan it to her or something.

but no, That would be a far more McKay egotistical thing to do (just like Dr. Lee would be flying around in a 304 named the Pride of Azeroth.)

Oh and also for the sake of every other totally inconceivable idea, maybe she'll come in the :

needle threader
                              nox flying city
                              Grace Alien's ship
                              Lets see, the Tollan's will's could finally get carried out, and it turns out that one guy left his personal ship to Carter.

The list goes on

Comment

I don't think she's suited to being a ship commander - maybe I'm just impressed by Caldwell, but anyone replacing him would need to bring the same feeling of intensity and courage under fire that he brings to the role. Carter has her moments, but I've never been convinced of her military-ness (or even Jack's, but that's really a whole other conversation).

That said, Emerson never felt competent - his commanding style was as that of a boiled cabbage, Carter could hardly be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X