Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been going back over this thread and came up with an idea. Why not use the dimensions of a B747 (VERY VERY VERY Well known) to scale to the 302, then scale that to the 304s. Granted, RDA's height listed on IMDB is probably just as good. But humans are just a bit inaccurate to use as a ruler. (no offense Mr. Anderson!)
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

The original looks very accurate, tbh I think it was so big cmopared to carter that the distance she was away from the ship would of made up for very, very little.

600m that would be quite long

For whoever said it doesnt work with a hvie, why? Who says Wraith Hive is 10km long? It sure isnt thats just stupid, its likely about 10 - 11x aslong as the daddy class which has just been made at 600m or so, making hives 6km to 6.6km. Which sounds a lot better than 10km I think some will agree?

No specs are definate apart from the one just shown, we knew daedalus was a lot bigger then prommie.

Comment

Working...
      X