Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u even know that the power source is similar to arturas all u see is a spherical room with a path leading to a core for all you know it might be a big big version of a zpm or the core might be where a ori version of a zpm is placed
    sigpic
    Sig For Me!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...it/trinity.jpg

there we go, that window or whatever it is leads directly into the powersource chamber and the other side of the chamber is the control room.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
        Yeh sorry I worded my last post wrongly, the ori do need some kind of shield (which the likley have) but because of it because perfected would not bubble out/expand in the same manner the trinity one did.

I do have prove the room is not closed off, I'll just have to take a screenshot from my dvd.
        i'm sorry mate but their is no shield in the ancient or ori powersources that is visable...

and ok, i haven't seen trinity for quite a while so i may be mistaken but it's deffinately not open like the Ori and it's certainly not safe to go into the room while it is powered up unlike the Ori powersource...

there's probably corridors leading to the Trinity device so maintainance can be done but it's different to the Ori one
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
          i'm sorry mate but their is no shield in the ancient or ori powersources that is visable...

and ok, i haven't seen trinity for quite a while so i may be mistaken but it's deffinately not open like the Ori and it's certainly not safe to go into the room while it is powered up unlike the Ori powersource...

there's probably corridors leading to the Trinity device so maintainance can be done but it's different to the Ori one
          The Trinity powersource had an orange shield around it, exactly like the shields on their ships. Ori shields on their ships are white, the powersource glowed white and like I said would be contained in a smaller bubble (being perfected), so it wouldn't be visible.

When mitchell and tealc entered that room the powesource was not active, if it is unsafe in there when active i imagine the door would be locked .

Comment

The Trinity powersource had an orange shield around it, exactly like the shields on their ships. Ori shields on their ships are white, the powersource glowed white and like I said would be contained in a smaller bubble (being perfected), so it wouldn't be visible.

When mitchell and tealc entered that room the powesource was not active, if it is unsafe in there when active i imagine the door would be locked .
            lol ...i still maintain that the orange bubble was the effect of the device powering up not a shield...

the powersource glowed white but that could be attributed to it powering up seeing as there was no shield effect...

There was no excess energy flowing around the room when it powered up there was a bridge leading directly to it with a possible control panel so i think it's pretty safe - it would have to be seeing as it was crewed by pesents...

and for the trinity picturem i didn't notice it before but i looks like a window to me so my point about it being basically closed off still stands
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

lol ...i still maintain that the orange bubble was the effect of the device powering up not a shield...

the powersource glowed white but that could be attributed to it powering up seeing as there was no shield effect...

There was no excess energy flowing around the room when it powered up there was a bridge leading directly to it with a possible control panel so i think it's pretty safe - it would have to be seeing as it was crewed by pesents...

and for the trinity picturem i didn't notice it before but i looks like a window to me so my point about it being basically closed off still stands
              just watched the clip again, The energy floods the corridor without break any type of material from the 'window' or breaking through any kind of shield, so it looks like just a hole and wouldn't mean the room is closed off.

Comment

just watched the clip again, The energy floods the corridor without break any type of material from the 'window' or breaking through any kind of shield, so it looks like just a hole and wouldn't mean the room is closed off.
                ok, sorry i'm quite tired...does that support me or you?

Comment

ok, sorry i'm quite tired...does that support me or you?
                  me lol, sokay I'm also very tired

Comment

me lol, sokay I'm also very tired
                    there would be some entrance leading into it anyway...it had to be built and fixed presumably...

but there's still no grand bridge leading up to (unlike a certain powersource we know)

Comment

there would be some entrance leading into it anyway...it had to be built and fixed presumably...

but there's still no grand bridge leading up to (unlike a certain powersource we know)
                      lol AHA! but the trinity project was based on a planet in a grounded building. The ori powersource is in a ship with several if not dozens of levels.

Comment

all bassless assumption.....it can't be the Acruturus project for the final time that is impossible in our universe!!!!!!! Even if the Ori could themselves predict the unpredictable particles which ignore physics they wouldn't be able to build a containment field to control it because the containment field would be bound by the laws of physics!

the ascended DO NOT have to infinite knowledge, they have access to it like we have access to the internet! (that is the strongest theory anyway) they don't know everything...

actually I said that it was similair or something like it...not it...I also stated that the Atlantien project was a prototype made by unascended ebings if an ascended built it and experienced the problem he would know what to look for to fix it wouldn't he? Its like breaking a light in your car and going on the internet(hope you don't mind me stealing your example). If you know what the problem is you just shift through infinite knowledge to find it. Sorry just debunked your little concept there. i never said it was it but probably something very much like it. Mckay tried to recreate it using a zpm right? He of course nearly destroyed another universe(mckay and Miller). The ori however wouldn't care and would keep the project running or retry it until they found and empty one. They unlike us seem to have mastered unlimited energy.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                          actually I said that it was similair or something like it...not it...I also stated that the Atlantien project was a prototype made by unascended ebings if an ascended built it and experienced the problem he would know what to look for to fix it wouldn't he? Its like breaking a light in your car and going on the internet(hope you don't mind me stealing your example). If you know what the problem is you just shift through infinite knowledge to find it. Sorry just debunked your little concept there. i never said it was it but probably something very much like it. Mckay tried to recreate it using a zpm right? He of course nearly destroyed another universe(mckay and Miller). The ori however wouldn't care and would keep the project running or retry it until they found and empty one. They unlike us seem to have mastered unlimited energy.
                          no evidence that they've mastered or even seem to have mastered 'unlimited energy'...despite the huge physical differences between the 2 power generators theres the fact that the Trinity device is impossible on our plane of exsistance...

there problem is unsolveable which is what you don't seem to understand, it's like the bulb in your car breaking and you trying to FIX that particular bulb which is impossible because once a bulb is broken it can't be fixed...you've debunked nothing!

firstly the Ori don't even know about Pegasus, so how would they know about the ancient project? they're firewalled...

the powersource in Mckay and mrs miller looked completely different to the Ori powersource so i doubt it's anything similar and even if it was it's a liability as someone could send the exotic particles back through to the Ori ship and destroy them which is what nearly happened in M&MM...

Comment

In one of the Star Wars movie, You see one of its warship being cut like in half! IN HALF!!! and you still see it fighting, like shooting couple of missiles and stuff and then it blew up... But Star Wars ship arent like basic normal BC-304 ships. They are trually warship, with hundreds of firepower.

Comment

Well, if the trick is to tap in billions of alternate realities, so that the percentage of energy tapped from one universe is negligible, then so be it.
                              It's just sad that this would be how Ori ships are powered, because that's just a technobabbling compensates for another technobabbling.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X