This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter's Pimped-Out PSP

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Carter using a Playstation Portable to scan for energy signatures in Morpheus?
    Last edited by hyzmarca; 24 July 2006, 11:35 PM.

Probably needed something to keep her occupied so she wouldn't fall asleep. But sif not a Nintendo DS

Comment

or she probably needed to make mroe money for the show... PSP? SGC should know better to to get faulty Hardware...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

She probably modified it so that she could play games illegally downloaded to alien memory crystals.

Obviously, there was some modding done. I don't believe that the standard PSP can scan for energy.

Comment

she probably has a picture of Thor as a screen saver

Comment

Lol, maybe it's phase 2 of this new 'product placement' (we've already had Dell and Volvo amongst others) that's needed to pay for the show!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Maybe they used a PSP to display a movie , and thought that was the most handy thing since it looks good and is a movie player

Comment

The prop might be a PSP, but I doubt that's what it's intended to be on the show.

It's basically Carter's tricorder.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

LOL she could've had her script loaded on to it.
                  sigpic

Comment

heh i'de love to have an SG universe pimped out PSP. Also has anyone seen the "With alittle Stargate anything is possible"
                    In one of them it shows a women standing at a vending machine, the bag snack get stuck while falling down and carter says some microphone stuff and scans the glass with what I could of sworn was a PSP

Comment

I wonder if she was watching Ultraviolet
                      on her PSP?
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone got a screencap for this?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                        Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                        the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                        Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                        The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

It's not a PSP, it's a Tapwave Zodiac which is a Palm-based PDA.

[LINK]

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca
                            She probably modified it so that she could play games illegally downloaded to alien memory crystals.

Obviously, there was some modding done. I don't believe that the standard PSP can scan for energy.
                            Really, mine can. I do it all the time.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Looks like she'd be bettero ff with a PSP

Comment

Working...
                              X