Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ussrelativity
    I'll try one more run thorugh of the demo to see if I can get past the Jaffa level, meaning that it will end and move on to the next level.
    It wont. Youll have to wait for the next demo. If there will be one. Sorry.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

on the ship designs front i still like the original Vulcan ship tbh but i think the name 'Illiad' is better. ur ships were good cameron mitchel but they just look like batteras with parts of the 304 stuck on them. i say work on the vulcan design a bit more and then call it the 'Illiad' and then you got urself one fine lookin space ship

Comment

This Game is awesome good job can't wait for the final version.
        Movies:
        Sandwiches
        Sandwiches Part 2
        Duck Hunt
        Macbeth (LOL WTF...)
        Out Takes

Comment

Originally posted by <Ice-Man>
          This Game is awesome good job can't wait for the final version.
          yeah, it is. Battera's done a good job. I have made asprite of the ship off of Grace:
          Screencap:

Sprite:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Hey Cameron Mitchell, it looks pretty good. And to scale.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Hey Cameron Mitchell, it looks pretty good. And to scale.
              Ty. TY very much.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Wow cameron i really like your sprite of the Grace ship.

That ship owned Prommie pretty hard though
                we should have introduced them to the Asgard.
                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Some One Make A Ship Sprite Of Fricken Aposhis Super Ship Shesh!!!
                  Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                  Anime signature in spoiler tag
                  Spoiler:
                  Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                    Apophis's SUper SHip. what are you saying? Cuz battera already made apohiss super ship. And Battera, could you ake Anubis's Ubertak if you havent already made it?
                    Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 17 June 2006, 06:05 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                      Play the hatak level
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

there are two spites i dont like, other then that its the bomb, THE GAME IS FUN!!!, the two i dont like are the ori weapon(Ethon), and Apopis' super ship, the colors aren't right and it looks spikey not the way it's susposed to-sorry

Comment

1. I agree with you on the beam.

2. The ship isn't supposed to look exactly like Apophis's ship, only resemble it as a cameo.
                          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                            Apophis's SUper SHip. what are you saying? Cuz battera already made apohiss super ship. And Battera, could you ake Anubis's Ubertak if you havent already made it?
                            he did? i dont c it O_O
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I have a save game from the level that I was referring to earlier.

The file is in the zip archive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665
                                there are two spites i dont like, other then that its the bomb, THE GAME IS FUN!!!, the two i dont like are the ori weapon(Ethon), and Apopis' super ship, the colors aren't right and it looks spikey not the way it's susposed to-sorry
                                Its not hard, really, you have to:
                                Spoiler:
                                Strategy- ALways stay moving. Always. Always be moving and when it shoots, the blast will always be behind you. Just move left and right left and right.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X