Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient665
    there are two spites i dont like, other then that its the bomb, THE GAME IS FUN!!!, the two i dont like are the ori weapon(Ethon), and Apopis' super ship, the colors aren't right and it looks spikey not the way it's susposed to-sorry
    I always thought it was black(Apophis's supership) not white
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
      I always thought it was black(Apophis's supership) not white
      You didnt read what Battera said. Naughty Naughty. He said it was not Actually Apophis's ship:
      Originally posted by Battera
      2. The ship isn't supposed to look exactly like Apophis's ship, only resemble it as a cameo.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I read what he said. Im just trying to clarify if its black or not. But I do think it needs to be bigger

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
          I read what he said. Im just trying to clarify if its black or not. But I do think it needs to be bigger
          okay, I understand now.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I have been trying forever to beat this thing and I can't . I guess I am just stupid.
            Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
            I shot him...

in the leg...
            I'm invulnerable!
            Spoiler:
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
            http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

How do you beat the Satillite lvl? It seems so hard.

Tardis Sprite (Dr. Who)
              Tardis
              I shot him...

in the leg...
              I'm invulnerable!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Did anyone take a look at the save game I posted in an attachment?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                  Too lazy right now.
                  I shot him...

in the leg...
                  I'm invulnerable!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I love how you made the Mk.VIII thats the way it should be on the show, thats the same way nukes were handled on Babylon 5 atleast there they could damage the ships of the older races...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Who
                      How do you beat the Satillite lvl? It seems so hard.

Tardis Sprite (Dr. Who)
                      Tardis
                      Keep movin left and right and shoot it. Remember to save often so you dont have to start from the beginning

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                        I tried to open it and it said it was an invalid file

Spoiler:

Comment

Since It is very complex, and the help for it is very difficult, Multiplayer between two computers is now extremely unlikely.
                          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                            Since It is very complex, and the help for it is very difficult, Multiplayer between two computers is now extremely unlikely.
                            So, no multiplayer?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yes, no multiplayer.

I can however, probably finish the game by the end of the week, if I have enough zeal to do so.

Without the research of the Multiplayer taking up my time, I could probably finish the Beta version in a month or so.

I want the fans to have more of a part in the game, so I would like the fans to design sprites for the game. The bests will be chosen, and used!

Fans can make sprite designs according to these styles:

Baltian: Aristocratic
                              Jarshja: Animalistic
                              Vajnaarian: Goa'uld-like with Ancient Infulence.

Ships:

Baltian: Scout, Cargo barge, Cruiser, Warship, Flagship.
                              Jarshja: Fighter, Bomber, Warship, Diskship, Flagship.
                              Vajnaarian: Vor'tak, Vrajn'Tak.

Have fun!
                              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

um i can't really draw ships on the computer, however. i draw alot of other stuff, but never a space ship.. i could scan it to the computer. but i dont know if you need it made on the computer.
                                Last edited by Ancient665; 18 June 2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X