Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harekin
    Well thats great for you, problem is Im left handed so its a pain in the ar$e as it is.
    Yeah, you and 3000 other people on this forum.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

1. I have no problem with making a lefty game and a righty game!

2. There will positively absolutely be a sequel of both the alpha and beta versions. Season ten (SG-1), and Season 3 (Atlantis) are going to be the basis.

3. Update on the beta version. A good friend of mine is allowing me to use her personna as the main villain of the game! Does anyone here play StarGateWars? If you do, do you know of Countess Vajnraa?
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
        Does anyone here play StarGateWars? If you do, do you know of Countess Vajnraa?
        I Play SGW, but i dont know her sorry, how are you going to use her personna?

<PS.thanks for making the game>
        Last edited by Ancient665; 12 June 2006, 06:45 PM.

Comment

She made an RPG a while back, where she was an evil Goa'uld with great knowledge of Ancient technology.

I'm using her name, and the ships she used in the game for my game.
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Sounds Sweet, sorry you may have been asked this alot, but when dose the full version come out?

Comment

It will be released sometime before september.

-LGBT-

Comment

sweet, o and great job on the game so far

Comment

Nice game so far. Although in the second demo, I cannot get past the Tau'ri level with the Odyssey level protecting the Jaffa ship. I can destroy all of the enemies, but the level will not change.

Here is a picture I have screencapped.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                    Nice game so far. Although in the second demo, I cannot get past the Tau'ri level with the Odyssey level protecting the Jaffa ship. I can destroy all of the enemies, but the level will not change.
                    same here, i just guessed that was the end--right now, im flying aroung the downed Jaffa Ship and im shooting it with my Turrets and firing at it with missiles and nukes.
                    Last edited by Ancient665; 13 June 2006, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Yea thats the last level, at that point you just have to close the game.
                      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The level that u all are getting stuck on is the level right before the last level, the camelot level, and it is harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddd.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Here is the new demo!

http://www.free webs.com/jolkus/Star gate%20Battles%20Demo%204.exe

Copy that link and paste it into your address bar. Remove the spaces betweem 'free webs', and 'Star gate'.

No new missions, except two I think for Goa'uld.

-LGBT-

Comment

Here is the new demo!

http://www.free webs.com/jolkus/Star gate%20Battles%20Demo%204.exe

Copy that link and paste it into your address bar. Remove the spaces betweem 'free webs', and 'Star gate'.

No new missions, except two I think for Goa'uld.
                            TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU'''''RRRRREEEEE WWWWWEEEEELLLLLCCCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!

That is my first real smilie BTW....

Also, so everyone knows, I have enlisted the help of some Game maker experts to assist me with the multiplayer.

-LGBT-

Comment

YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU'''''RRRRREEEEE WWWWWEEEEELLLLLCCCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!

That is my first real smilie BTW....

Also, so everyone knows, I have enlisted the help of some Game maker experts to assist me with the multiplayer.
                                lol. Thats ur FIRST real smilie. Maaaaaaaaan, youve been missing out. lol
                                also, have you completed your Camelot mission? its very hard by the way since it is continually shooting. Ive beat the whole game except that part. Its really challenging. But good job. Still, I pmed you with the only problem I see. YOuve been Naughty. YOu should have accepted my sprite... LOL

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X