Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera View Post
    An unexpected error isn't your fault, it means an error has occurred in the game that the programmer overlooked.
    I noticed that in C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\gm_ttt_71551 is now empty and it used to contain the sound effect files for the game(s). Could this be causing the error? How do I get the sound files back?

Thanks,
    Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by mylestaylor View Post
      Yes, but the longer a show runs, the harder it is to keep things lined up properly, especially since some plots require them to go outside of that.

One thing that's always bothered me is that the system lords have had this vying for power things going for centuries, but how many rouges almost wipe them out? Sokar, Apophis, Anubis...why all of a sudden are the humans needed to keep the balance of power from tipping constantly. I know...plots.
      Sokar had been building power up for quite a while... and Apophis just usurped that power after Sokar was killed. Anubis scooped up what was left of Apophis's and Sokar's forces as well as those of Heru'ur (whom Apophis had recently killed), and added enhanced, superior technologies to them.

Vala_M: There is no way. The game simply doesn't work. Besides, (no offense intended to anyone) it was glitchy, slow, and not really worth a play anyway. You're not missing out.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Sokar had been building power up for quite a while... and Apophis just usurped that power after Sokar was killed. Anubis scooped up what was left of Apophis's and Sokar's forces as well as those of Heru'ur (whom Apophis had recently killed), and added enhanced, superior technologies to them.

Vala_M: There is no way. The game simply doesn't work. Besides, (no offense intended to anyone) it was glitchy, slow, and not really worth a play anyway. You're not missing out.

But I was able to get the game working on the same computer before and now for no reason it won't.

Vala,

Comment

THE SCALES WERE TAKEN BY SOMEONE!

During my exploits on the web, I found this site:

http://www.sga-project.com/forum/vie...t=3424&start=0

Scroll down halfway, and see the links that the person "Raynor" (Stewie Griffin Avatar) posted. It's an older version of the scale! It's not an american site, and I can't translate it. If someone who can would please do so, I would like to know if this person claimed the work as his own, or was just posting it.
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

THE SCALES WERE TAKEN BY SOMEONE!

During my exploits on the web, I found this site:

http://www.sga-project.com/forum/vie...t=3424&start=0

Scroll down halfway, and see the links that the person "Raynor" (Stewie Griffin Avatar) posted. It's an older version of the scale! It's not an american site, and I can't translate it. If someone who can would please do so, I would like to know if this person claimed the work as his own, or was just posting it.
            Well, the language is Czech. But I doubt Raynor would steal your work.

Comment

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTra...rom=che&to=eng
              Visit my Website

Comment

I tried translating it but due to bad spelling or other possibilities, only about half of it translates.

Vala,

Comment

Sorry, Can't tell, though I say that even though the graphics aren't amazing, I liked that old side view better, and and one point the graphics were great.

Comment

Well, as far as I can read, he didn't claim it as his own (he didn't cite it either... but I guess I can live with that).

Ok... I'm calm now...

Oh, and since I personally can't find any ships to add to the scale, if you have a suggestion of ships to add (Any ship on the scale needs to have either appeared in 2 or more episodes of either show [or 1 of each], or just 1 episode but was very important and has an impact on the series).

-LGBT-

Comment

Well, as far as I can read, he didn't claim it as his own (he didn't cite it either... but I guess I can live with that).

Ok... I'm calm now...

Oh, and since I personally can't find any ships to add to the scale, if you have a suggestion of ships to add (Any ship on the scale needs to have either appeared in 2 or more episodes of either show [or 1 of each], or just 1 episode but was very important and has an impact on the series).
                      O O O O O O I got One!!! The Travlers ships
                      sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Ok... I'm calm now...

I too have a suggestion. How about the Lantean Cruiser (?) we saw in "This Mortal Coil".

Also, I have these screen-shots which you might find of interest:

Spoiler:

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
                        O’neill: Yes. Yes, it did.
                        Woolsey: What does that mean?
                        O’neill: Something exploded.
                        Thank god for common sense.

Proud supporter of Stargate: Avalon
                        and Stargate: Horizon
                        As well as s09119's Continuing SG-1

Supported Ships: Sheppard/Weir ~ Ronon/Keller ~ O'neill/Carter
                        Pro - All Seasons of Atlantis (Etchy on Season 4 though) and Pro - All Seasons of SG-1 plus the Stargate Movies
                        The Jury is still out on Destiny though...

Comment

Asuran cruiser!

You can find good caps from episodes Lifeline and Mortal Coil

Comment

o_O At what point in "Lifeline" do we see an Asuran Cruiser? I think I may have missed that.

Spoiler:

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
                            O’neill: Yes. Yes, it did.
                            Woolsey: What does that mean?
                            O’neill: Something exploded.
                            Thank god for common sense.

Proud supporter of Stargate: Avalon
                            and Stargate: Horizon
                            As well as s09119's Continuing SG-1

Supported Ships: Sheppard/Weir ~ Ronon/Keller ~ O'neill/Carter
                            Pro - All Seasons of Atlantis (Etchy on Season 4 though) and Pro - All Seasons of SG-1 plus the Stargate Movies
                            The Jury is still out on Destiny though...

Comment

OOOOOOH! Do the MUFFIn Man! I have to see how big he is compared to the Prophet of Truth!

j/k

How about adding ships from other sci-fi franchises for comparison?
                              Liiiiiiiiiike Halo, Star wars, Lexx, that one movie we watched last night that I can't think of... the one with that girl from 'Taken'... It'll come to me...

And, looking at the Aurora-class above the city, shows you all just how wett Batter scaled everything, doesn't it
                              Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                              Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Zar_wolf View Post
                                o_O At what point in "Lifeline" do we see an Asuran Cruiser? I think I may have missed that.
                                At the end when Apollo comes and rescues them. The apollo and the Asuran Cruiser open fire on each other.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                                X