No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out today I was messing around and I made a sprite for a new ship I came up with.

What do you think?

note its not actually to scale
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

hmm... I see hope for you.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
        Did you mean that in a good way or bad?
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
          Check this out today I was messing around and I made a sprite for a new ship I came up with.

What do you think?

note its not actually to scale
          That looks a lot like a Dreadnought class ship someone made over at Filefront Forums. It had two bays, too.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yeah, before I made the sprite I had drawn it out on paper and below is the original ship. When i went to make it a sprite I made it less detailed and switched up some stuff.

sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Cool.
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Where did you get the main music from? I've heard it before!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

1.-hope in the good way.

2.-...didn't you read the credits of the game? It's Craig Armstrong's 'escape'. You may know it from 'Dark Angel'. A while-back someone suggested that I use it-and I did... obviously.
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

EDIT (Again):An-Alteran-There is a city-ship, and an Aurora-class warship in the Beta version.
                    The Beta version of the game you just released?
                    If so, Ok.
                    Well that sucks. Since the mine level is the first level, and the pulses don't light up the mines, and the radar doesn't work.

Still a well designed game.

Comment

If the mine level is the first level, then you've downloaded the wrong file.

-LGBT-

Comment

If the mine level is the first level, then you've downloaded the wrong file.
                        That is how it was on the Beta version.
                        Several people mentioned it, I never saw another release.

Comment

It was posted a little while afterwards.

-LGBT-

Comment

Well, as promised I have made a demo for the Gamma version. Just a few quick notes:

1.The story is just a fabricated string for the demo, and will NOT be in the final version.
                            2.Saving doesn't work right.
                            3.Please remember while you play the game that this is a DEMO. You get too many points for the missions, the map isn't perfect, and the graphics aren't fine-tuned.
                            4.'Space' will no longer fire the weapons. That duty has been placed onto letter 'V'.

That said, enjoy the show, err... demo:

Indeed, Thor would be proud...

-LGBT-

Comment

Well, as soon as my bandwidth is freed up in a bit, I'll download it and test it out! Thanks for uploading!

Comment

wow its hard, how come there is a re-charge for the rail guns now? it looks good thought, very good.

one sudgestion though, using "V" to fire the weapons isnt very comfortable for the hand, just because of the way the keys are placed, if you know what i mean, it felt more natural when the space bar fired the weapons.

also when i use that super weapon an error comes up and the game closes.

what is the ship at the start? its quite weak

Comment

Working...
                                X